What format do you own your pixar movies on?

i just got Shorts vol. 1 on dvd

My family all together probably owns all the Pixar movies on VHS or DVD. But the ones that I own (like, I paid for them and they’re mine) are The Incredibles, Wall-E, Up, and The Pixar Shorts vol. 1. All on DVD. I also have Wall-E and Up on iTunes so I can watch them on my iPod, anytime :stuck_out_tongue:

You have that, and a Taco Bell app? I’m jealous of your iPod!

VHS:
-Toy Story
-Toy Story 2

DVD:
-Toy Story, A Bug’s Life, Toy Story 2 (3 pack)
-Finding Nemo

-The Incredibles*

Blu-ray:
-Toy Story
-Toy Story 2

*=only one viewing

I own all of them in mostly 2-Disc DVDs, except for Up and obviously Toy Story 3.

I buy everything in blu-ray
Toy Story
A Bugs Life
Toy Story 2
Monsters Inc.
Cars
Ratatouille
Wall-e
Up
Toy Story 3 (have it pre-ordered)
Waiting for Finding nemo and the incredibles to be released on blu-ray.

Lucky Blu-Ray people! I have all mine in DVD format, except for A Bug’s Life sadly, which I still need to upgrade :blush: Also, the Pixar Shorts DVD, which I got last year as a birthday present.

Still technically haven’t got Up, which is terrible…But I saw it on offer on Blu-ray the other day, so I might get it tomorrow.

I’ve got them all on DVD, except Shorts Vol.1.

I have all the blu-ray that have been released in Australia (currently excludes A Bugs Life [why?], Incredibles and Nemo).

I will buy Toy Story 3 & Cars Toons on blu the day they are released :smiley:

Is the shorts DVD worth it? It seemed a waste to me, but lately I’ve been rethinking that…

I think it’s worth it. I got it for Christmas a few years ago, and there are a few cool bonus features and easter eggs on the DVD.

Okay, thanks, K9!! :smiley:

Yes it is. There isn’t many bonus features, but all of the featured shorts are in good quailty, in widescreen format (Except for Andre B and Mike’s New Car) and each have an audio commentary (Except for Jack-Jack Attack). I’d definitely say it’s worth the price.

Okie day then. If I come into extra dough, I may pick it up.

I only have A Bug´s Life on VHS and both the Incredibles and Monsters Inc on DVD :blush:

Toy Story 3 on DVD and Bluray
Monsters Inc. on VHS
WALL-E On DVD
Cars on DVD
Pixar’s Short Films volume 1. on DVD
Toy Story on VHS and DVD probably getting Bluray soon
Toy Story 2 on DVD and VHS Bluray soon
A Bug’s Life on DVD
Finding Nemo on DVD
Up on DVD
The Incredibles On DVD

And I will get Cars 2 on Bluray when It comes out.

I Got
Toy Story (Blu-Ray)
Toy Story 2 (Blu-Ray)
Toy Story 3 (Blu-Ray)
UP (Blu-Ray)
WALL-E (Blu-Ray)
Cars (Blu-Ray)
Monsters Inc. (Blu-Ray)
A Bugs Life (Blu-Ray)

Just need ratatouille blu-ray and finding nemo and the incredibles havent been released on blu-ray yet as far as i know.

VHS
Toy Story
Toy Story 2
A Bug’s Life
Finding Nemo

DVD
Toy Story 2
Cars
Wall-E
Up
and soon Toy Story 3

Has anyone bought the Mater’s Tall Tales DVD?

The Toy Story 3 4-Disc Blu-Ray that I won in the Pixar movie review contest arrived today…Yay!