What format do you own your pixar movies on?

Toy Story(& 2)
The Incredibles
Wall-E
A Bug’s Life
Cars
Up
Ratatouille

Oh, I’m too lazy for this. I have them all on DVD except for TS3, which I don’t have yet.

I have
VHS
Toy Story 2

DVD
I have all 11 Feature Films on DVD.
Pixar Short Film Collection.

Blu-Ray
Toy Story
Toy Story 2
Toy Story 3
Up
Monsters Inc
WALL-E
In fact I got Monsters Inc and WALL-E on Blu-Ray just today.

I have all 11 movies on DVD, plus Toy Story 3 on blu ray. The DVD copy of TS3 I bought had a promotional disc with a collection of the Pixar shorts on it, not sure if they’re the same ones on the separate collection DVD. I’ve also ripped all the movies to iTunes so I can watch them on the go.

Lucky Ducky! I still need to complete my Pixar movie collection…

DVD

Cars
Ratatouille
WALL-E
Up
Toy Story 3

Blu Ray

Cars

We got a free copy of Cars on Blu Ray when my bro got his PS3. We never really buy blu rays.

I’ve got…

VHS

• Toy Story
  • Toy Story 2

Blu-ray (and DVD)

• Toy Story
  • Toy Story 2
  • Wall-E
  • Up
  • Toy Story 3

I have the DVDs of every Pixar film to date, and the bluray version of THe Incredibles.

Today I got Ratatouille and A Bug’s Life on Blu-Ray.

VHS
Toy Story
Toy Story 2

DVD
Toy Story
A Bug’s Life
Toy Story 2
Monsters Inc
Finding Nemo
The Incredibles
Cars
Pixar Shorts Vol. 1

I just remembered the other day that I didn’t have any Pixar films on video from Ratatouille to TS3. I might start getting more of the DVD’s around Christmas time when Cars 2 is out on DVD. Cars 2 looks like it’ll be released on DVD/BluRay November 8th. I’ll be hoping to get TS3 this Christmas as well if someone can find it for me.

Sweetness!

VHS:
Toy Story
Toy Story 2

DVD:
Toy Story
A Bug’s Life (2 disc)
Toy Story 2
Finding Nemo (2 disc)
The Incredibles (2 disc)
Cars
WALL-E (2 disc)
Toy Story 3

Unfortunately, I have never owned Monsters Inc, Ratatoullie or Up and I don’t have any blu rays.

VHS:
A bugs life
The incredibles

DVD:
Toy story
Toy story 2
Monsters inc
Finding nemo
Wall.e
Up
Toy story 3

I’m a bit behind with blu ray, but i’ll probably buy a bluray player at christmas :smiley:

BR/DVD Combo: All of them, save Cars 2, Finding Nemo.
DVD, all thanks to the combo packs.

^ Same

I have them all on DVD, except for Cars 2, but I used to have A Bugs Life and Toy Story 2 on VHS :slight_smile:

I have them all on DVD, with the obvious exception of Cars 2.

All the Toy Story movies, Up, Wall-e, and Finding Nemo on DVD.
I used to have both Toy Story and A Bug’s Life on VHS, but I don’t know what happened to them.
I also had the Incredibles on DVD, but we gave a bunch of DVDs we don’t really watch to my cousins, and my Mom gave them the Incredibles without me noticing.

I’m working on getting the rest of them, I actually only just got Wall-e when Borders went out of business.

Nice! Sounds like a bargain.

I have all of them on DVD. And when Cars 2 comes out on DVD, I’ll get it. I think I’ll onl have one bluray copy of a Pixar movie, and that would be The Incredibles.

I ordered The Incredibles Blu-Ray from Amazon about a week ago. I ordered it from U.S.A because the one available in New Zealand only has one disc and around a quarter of the features. It hasn’t arrived yet, so I am very excited for it to arrive.

You got any others on Blu Ray?