What format do you own your pixar movies on?

Well, my family has Toy Story 3 and Up on Blu-ray. But the only one that I can say is mine is The Incredibles.

I have Toy Story, Toy Story 2, Toy Story 3, A Bug’s Life, Monsters Inc, Ratatouille, WALL-E and Up all on Blu-Ray. I have every Pixar film on DVD and The Shorts Film Collection on DVD.

It seems like most of us have all of them. 8D

The Incredibles Blu-Ray (2 Disc Blu-Ray, 1 Disc DVD and 1 Disc Digital Copy.) that I ordered from Amazon arrived today! I am very happy. Since I have gotten a few more Blu-Rays since the last time I made a list I will make another one.
I have on
VHS
Toy Story 2

DVD
Toy Story
A Bug’s Life (2 Discs)
Toy Story 2
Monsters Inc. (2 Discs)
Finding Nemo (2 Discs)
The Incredibles (2 Discs)
The Incredibles (1 Disc DVD Version that comes with the 2 Disc Blu-Ray)
Cars
Ratatouille
WALL-E
Up
Toy Story 3
Short Film Collection Vol 1

Blu-Ray
Toy Story
A Bug’s Life
Toy Story 2
Monsters Inc. (2 Disc Blu-Ray)
The Incredibles (2 Disc Blu-Ray)
Ratatouille
WALL-E (2 Disc Blu-Ray)
Up (2 Disc Blu-Ray)
Toy Story 3 (2 Disc Blu-Ray)

DVDs. Except for Cars 2. We have it on both. Because we got the Blu Ray free.

I’m planning on getting Cars 2 soon (I know, I still haven’t got it).

I got every Pixar film on DVD except for Ratatouille and Wall-E. Only have Cars on Blu Ray.

I now have all of them on DVD! Now to get them all on Bluray! :slight_smile:

I hope to get Finding Nemo soon, I know my Target carries them.

We have them all on DVD. I think my dad wants to get me Incredibles on bluray for my birthday. He added it to his amazon wish list, and keeps hinting at it.

I have Toy Story through Up on DVD (including 2 combo packs), along with the shorts vol. 1, and A Bug’s Life, Monsters Inc, Cars, Ratatouille, Wall-E, Up, and Toy Story 3 on blu-ray, all but the latter of which are Best Buy exclusive steelbooks (<3).

Planning on buying Cars 2 and The Incredibles on blu-ray when I start my summer job. :slight_smile: I haven’t converted all my Disney movies to blu-ray and I’m not sure if I will, honestly, but I think it’s totally worth it for Pixar.

I have Toy Story through to Toy Story 3 on DVD, as well as Toy Story 3 on Blu Ray. I’m in the process of converting them all to Blu Ray though. Hopefully, towards the end of June, I’ll be buying a new TV that’s 3D compatible, so I can buy the 3D Blu Rays whenever they come out.
I also recently bought this, so I’m also trying to get all of the Disney animated films on Blu Ray.

Here’s the formats I’ve got so far:

VHS:
Toy Story
A Bug’s Life
Toy Story 2
Monsters, Inc.
Finding Nemo

DVDs:
The Incredibles
Cars
Ratatouille
WALL-E
Up
Toy Story 3
Cars 2

I also have Pixar Short Films Collection: Volume 1 on DVD, and I’m thinking about getting Cars Toon: Mater’s Tall Tales also on DVD.

Here’s my list.

VHS
Toy Story
Toy Story 2
Finding Nemo

DVD
Toy Story
A Bug’s Life
Toy Story 2
Monsters Inc
Finding Nemo
The Incredibles
Cars
Up
Toy Story 3
Cars 2

Blu-Ray
Cars

Here’s my updated one:

VHS:
Toy Story 2

DVD:
Toy Story
A Bug’s Life
Toy Story 2
Monsters Inc.
Finding Nemo
The Incredibles
Cars
Ratatouille
WALL-E
Up
Toy Story 3
Cars 2
Pixar Short’s Film Collection Vol 1

Blu-Ray:
Toy Story
A Bug’s Life
Toy Story 2
Monsters Inc.
The Incredibles
Cars
Ratatouille
WALL-E
Up
Toy Story 3
Cars 2

Now if only they’d release Finding Nemo on Blu-Ray (hopefully they actually do it this time).

My DVD list is the same. It’s interesting to note that all of them from Toy Story to The Incredibles (as well as Ratatouille and WALL-E) are Region 2 collector’s editions with 2 Discs. I also used to own VHS tapes of the movies.

A Bug’s Life and Monsters Inc’s collector’s editions were out of print. Monsters Inc was easier to find though finding A Bug’s Life was tough but in the end it worth it. The picture quality is incredible (perhaps better than the standard DVD) and the special features (including the commentary) are a must.

I’ll also say that the standard 1-Disc DVD of Monsters Inc in the UK has the film in 4:3 fullscreen format for some reason, but the collector’s edition has the original 16:9 widescreen transfer of the film and many bonus features which make me favour it over the standard edition.

So that makes it like this.

VHS:
Toy Story
A Bug’s Life
Toy Story 2

DVD:
Toy Story (2 Discs)
A Bug’s Life (2 Discs)
Toy Story 2 (2 Discs)
Monsters Inc (2 Discs)
Finding Nemo (2 Discs)
The Incredibles (2 Discs)
Cars (1 Disc)
Ratatouille (2 Discs)
WALL-E (2 Discs)
Up (1 Disc)
Toy Story 3 (1 Disc)
Cars 2 (1 Disc)
Pixar Short Films Collection: Volume 1 (1 Disc)

For years, I was fine with DVDs; so the first Pixar films I owned were all on that format (Monsters Inc, Finding Nemo, Ratatouille, WALL-E, and Cars). But then one day in 2009 I realized that the Blu-Rays had so much more bonus material (and I’d already begun to notice the lack of bonus features on Ratatouille and Cars; thank goodness I found the Deluxe WALL-E DVD), and I decided that I was going to start getting the Blu-Rays for a change. Thus, the rest of my Pixar films are all on Blu-Ray (A Bug’s Life, Up, Monsters Inc, Toy Story, Toy Story 2, Mater’s Tall Tales, The Incredibles, and Cars 2). And as a note, these lists were how I got them in order. My first Pixar film was MI, and I watched it so much that the DVD didn’t hold up, so in 2010 I decided it was about time to get the Blu-Ray edition. Now, I plan to replace Cars and Ratatouille to get the bonus features I’m craving, but I don’t know about the others. I’m such a behind-the-scenes geek :mrgreen:
Now, I just need the Pixar shorts and the Buzz Lightyear movie!

I bet they look fantastic in Blu-Ray. I’ve not really cared much for it, I personally prefer DVD.

The Blu-Rays look pretty good, but I haven’t seen them in true HD because my TV isn’t HDMI-compatible. For years I was resistant to upgrading to BRs, buuuuut I couldn’t resist all that bonus material… 8D

Okay, now I’ve got some updates!

All the VHS versions are gone, and have already been replaced with Blu-Ray combo packs.

So now it’s like this:

DVD
The Incredibles
Cars
Ratatouille
WALL-E
Up
Toy Story 3
Cars 2
Pixar Short Films Collection, Volume 1
Pixar Short Films Collection, Volume 2
Cars Toons: Mater’s Tall Tales

Blu-ray
Toy Story
A Bug’s Life
Toy Story 2
Monsters, Inc.
Finding Nemo
Brave

You know, I sure can’t wait to get Monsters University!

By the way, I only own one edition for each of those titles. Darn, I wish I had more! I wonder what the bonus features are like…