What is Pixar's best movie?

I agree. FInding Nemo may not be a favorite of many on this site. However, it’s considered one of the best films (of all time) by many people. Lots of people don’t even know a bug’s life exists!

Yeah, I feel bad for Bug’s Life. It’s a decent movie but it just kind of gets ignored. I voted for Cars as Pixar’s best, of course, I voted for my favourite :stuck_out_tongue: . In honesty though, I would say the “lord” Pixar film would probably have to be Toy Story.

Yes, Toy Story will always have a significance that can not be taken away. It was Pixar’s maiden voyage. 8D I think FN and TS3 are the most popular Pixar(or heck, even Disney enterprises) movies outside of Pixar Planet.

Exactly! Outside of Pixar Planet I feel that Toy Story 3 is currently most popular. In general, I still think Toy Story as a whole is most popular, I never hear much praise for Finding Nemo where I live. Which is too bad because Finding Nemo is great! :slight_smile:

Really? Almost ten years later, FN is still over flooded in fandomness here. I hate it. 8D

I read this one person who wrote a review for the TI blu-ray said that The Incredibles was Pixar’s best movie.

Yeah, people will always claim that “this” is the best movie or “that” is the best movie. I don’t think there is truly a “best” movie. It all depends on what you like. One person’s garbage is another person’s treasure as they say. As for Finding Nemo…I actually really like that one. One of my favourite Pixar movies and I think it might have been the first Pixar movie I saw in theatres too now that I think of it. I know I was pretty young when I saw it and I don’t go to the actual theatre very often so it probably was. I never realized that till now!

Toy Story 2.

I used to think it was Toy Story and Up. Then after recently re-watching TS2, every scene is meaningfull and it’s so clever, great dialogue. I like how they have two stories going on at once and (as well as little side things like Zurg going after Buzz for example), and it all flows perfectly, and they somehow cram it all in to an hour and a half.

It’s hard for me to choose because in all honesty if I had to pick my top 11 favorite films, they’d all be listed in their own special #1 category. And it really depends on how I’m feeling too- , when I want raw nostalgia I watch Toy Story - Toy Story 3, when I’m sitting by the ocean I like to listen to Finding Nemo’s soundtrack, when I’m flying back home over the summer I watch Up on my iPod, and when I’m back home in California I love watching Cars.

However, I’d have to say WALL-E is probably the film that’s, for me, most versatile for any occasion regardless what I’m doing.

When I think about it I feel that Pixar’s movies only get better and better. It is impossible to claim one movie as being the best because every film is different.

I will never believe The Incredibles is their best. I can’t. I’m addicted to it, and have way too many Incredibles toys for a 15 year old girl, but I can’t say it’s the best. I can’t even fathom it.

I agree completely. I really believe it is one of the most flawless movies I’ve ever seen.

Id like to throw in aswell, that I believe (in terms of sheer quality) that it will take a truely AMAZING movie to surpass it. Will be interesting for me to see whether Pixar can reach that level again. As you may know it’s not by any means my favourite of the Pixar bunch, but I can’t deny how good it is.

Toy Story 2? I guess I really know TS3 is better, but TS2 will always be my favorite Toy Story film.

i really, really need to watch toy story 2 again. i was totally going to watch the first two back to back today but i wound up watching ratatouille and finding nemo instead (both of which are totally gorgeous, btw), lol. the first toy story is my favorite, but the second one adkjaljfkl; SO GOOD.

omg, i haven’t seen the incredibles in SO. LONG. i’ve been meaning to watch it again for a while now. hmm. so i can’t really comment on that, but i do really love it. i don’t think it’s the /best/…but it’s just…fun. which is why i love it.

so, in the end, i still think wall-e is the best overall. (did i mention it’s my favorite?)

that being said, my love for ratatouille has been completely renewed so watch me fangirl about it ~everywhere, hahaa.

& i totally love nemo, js.

What does this mean? Are you just typing random letters in the middle of your post, because if so its really annoying.

I believe she is just expressing excitement. :slight_smile:

And yet, it still really annoys me. Sorry.

Oh, uh…OK. Perhaps you should tell her about that? I can’t help you out with that… :confused:

Ah, yes. I love watching all 3(or 3 in short time limits) back to back. <3 And as for the Incredibles thing, you know how I feel. 8D But I agree Wall-E is the best. None other challenges it in my mind.

The Wall-E best Wall-E movie that Pixar has ever Wall-E made would have to Wall-E be Wall-E, because of its sublime Wall-E, incredible Wall-E, and legendary Wall-E. Wall-E.

Any questions?