what is your perfect Boy/Girl

I totally understand. But honestly, the S word doesn’t scare me in the least. I’m waiting for marriage, but the possibility of myself doing such a thing eventually seems less and less remote, and less disgusting. It’s just, when a he says “You’re beautiful” or “I love you” it disgusts me. The physical aspect doesn’t bother me so much anymore, but the mushy disgustingness is intolerable. I hope I can avoid it. 8D

Well, I agree with that too. 8D

We have a lot in common.

I’m glad I’m not the only one! I have a couple friends, and they’re talking about marriage and kids with their boyfriends. And I’m like, you’re sophomores in college! You have your whole life ahead of you, what is this?

Whatever floats their boats.

If it was up to me, I would rather get married as fast as possible(after high school, maybe after college) to get the whole wedding thing out of the way. But I never want children, and I hope if I get married, said person doesn’t want kids, because that would likely cause a divorce.

I wasn’t referring to that, though that could also work.

What did you mean? You can PM me.

I think he may be referring to the option of abstinence or other pregnancy preventing options. I would never request my husband to be sterilized or anything unless I knew 100% that I didn’t want anymore children or if he personally wanted to do it. I wouldn’t want to undergo any operations like that myself just for the sake of my already bad enough fear of hospitals and not wanting to put my body through that unless totally necessary.

As for the topic of children, ideally I would like to have one boy and one girl. I would like to have at least two children because I grew up with a sibling and I do not want to have an only child. Nothing against anyone who is, I have been an only child but have also grown up with a sibling, so from personal experience I would like my children to have siblings. The only reason I would go for a third child is if I had two of the same gender or if my husband wanted to and/or I knew I would be capable of raising them. I wouldn’t go for any more than that though.

Having a sibling is a comfort, even though not everyone appreciates it.

I’m glad you think so too, Miss Carrera.

I love my brother and sisters!! I remember being an only child. But, my brother is much easier to get on with than my sisters. 8D

When is it that you became a sister? I’m the oldest too. Well, technically not, but I disowned him, so I’m the oldest.

I was 4 and a half when my first sister was born.

Oh cool! I was 3 when my sister was born. I can barely remember those pre days.

Hehe. I remember mine. My entire family bought me way too many dolls. 8D

Well, that’s too bad for the doctors that say that, because I’m having an operation, and that’s that. I’m not going to make someone else have an operation. I would feel safer if I had one.

People like to rush. Nobody has patience (though I can even say this of myself). I wouldn’t do anything to 100% ensure I wouldn’t have kids, because I may change my mind later. I think same goes for having kids, in most cases. At least wait a little while, because you might not want that responsibility just yet. So, no, you’re not alone :slight_smile: .

Amy43- That’s kinda how I feel. I’d just feel more comfortable doing it myself.

Anyway, to get back on topic, other things I’d really like in a guy are a love of animals, and tolerance, just to add to my list :wink: . But being slow to anger is still really important to me.

Totally! I didn’t mind being an only child to begin with but after my brother was born it really changed me more than I thought. Since I was considerably older than him (6 years) it made me feel more responsibility and ultimately forced me to mature quicker than my peers, which I would say is both a blessing and a curse.

I like those traits too. :slight_smile: Especially the animal one, I mean they don’t need to love them, just be able to tolerate them. And if they have pets of their own then that’s a bonus! :mrgreen:

My perfect girl would not need to be a lot of things…just as long as I can love her with all my heart. I think I’m a pretty fair and understanding guy. I’m 17 and I’ve never dated, but I want to hold off until the moment where one supposedly “just knows” who that special someone is.

I’m not picky, but I would like:
An honest Christian woman
Age-wise, it would probably best if she were: my age, up to three years younger, or up to three years older. I’m flexible here, though.
Someone who’d like kids one day
Someone who is not pushy, but outgoing is totally fine
Someone who enjoys/likes Pixar films (all so far)
Someone who also appreciates a varied taste in different things as well
A woman of common sense/one who desires to learn and discover
Above all, someone who loves and accepts herself the way she is <3

I didn’t include beauty because that one special person is going to seem beautiful to me however she is if she is Ms. Right. Also, she can be different from me, but I would get along best with someone who has all or most of the same taste and interest as I do. Even still, I can be flexible with certain requirements.

LQstudiesPixar- I think those are good and reasonable standards :slight_smile: .

Something else for me: looks are the least important thing when it comes to a guy for me… But as for things I like, I like to know a guy takes care of himself. I like Goth-looking guys-- dark hair, light skin. I actually think ganglly guys are cute, but muscles are also great :wink: . I love blue, grey, and dark black/brown eyes, and diamond-shaped faces. But, like I said, the qualities I mentioned earlier are WAAAAYYYY more important to me.

Aw, that’s adorable.

Must haves:

• Be male!
  • Be college educated
  • Politically similar to me (liberal)
  • Religious sentiments similar to mine

Not necessary, but traits I’d imagine in my dream man:

*Fluent in other languages
*An interest in politics, philosophy, history, and literature
*Enjoy classic & silent movies
*Enjoys reading, cooking, and gardening
*Knows how to fix things! Especially electronics