what is your perfect Boy/Girl

Well, I think her point is that it should be his choice, not him just going around saying he’s Christian because he’s always been told to.

Spirit: awesome! haha

EJE- Well, I’m not heavy into religion. I think being saved is the important thing, whether the’re Catholic, Jewish, Non-Denominational, whatever. That’s what I mean by Born Again. Just that he’s accepted God as his Savior. I’ll be friends with people of any religion or faith. But in a mirage, it can cause a lot of problems. I’m sorry if it didn’t sound like what I meant. And I didn’t want to offend anybody.

As for Andy, only if he was ike that all the time :laughing: . I can understand an outburst once-in-a-while, if he’s upset. But I can’t tolerate fighting on a day-to-to basis. I just like where you can either discuss things or agree to disagree.

Virginia- Yeah, pretty much. Like I said above^, I just mean if he’s accepted God as his Savior.

Spirit: Aw, she’s pretty!

I mixed Ed Helms and Buster Keaton.

It was reallly weeeird!

8D I suppose!

You should mix your own face like my sister did there!

^omgosh I shall do that!

I’m going to use that website now. I’m very curious.

You can get nice results from the site. I liked mine.

I’ll give you an advice, though: upload your own face one time for every other face you merge.

For instance: Yourself + Madonna + Yourself + Mickey Mouse + Yourself + Buddha + Yourself + Another face…

That way, you don’t loose yourself too much in the final product, and the resulting face can be still recognizable as yours, just with a few subtle differences. I think it’s better that way.

PS: By the way, my own merge doesn’t feature neither Madonna, nor Buddha, nor Mickey Mouse. Just so you know.

8D Ah. Good to know. :wink:

yeah, the site does work well! The Helms/Keaton result was kind of creepy though. I guess one good looking guy plus another good looking guy does not equal a superlooker.

Can we see it?

morphthing.com/showimage/2/0 … 6-jpg.jpeg

Look at that. I morphed my cartoon crushes. Fail. 8D

I guess it doesn’t work as good with drawings. Or maybe their heads were in very different positions.

Virginia: I didn’t save iitttt.

^Aw well.

Yeah, they were all facing different ways. 8D I’ll try again.

Something else I’d like my future other half to understand is that I wanna wait a loooooonnng while to have kids, if ever. I don’t really think I could take on that commitment. If he really wanted kids, I might after I’m thirty, but not before.

^^ Thats how I feel, too. I wouldnt want kids till I’m 30 or 35, and I would only want one, preferably a girl. :slight_smile:

Yeah, kids are a big responsibility. And for me, I like doing things myself too much. That might sound selfish, but I’ve seen people who have kids, but still wanna do everything for themselves. And it breaks my heart, because the kids get the least of everything while the parents get whatever they want. I don’t wanna be like that. With a husband, you can still travel and go off on your own. With a kid, you have to plan everything. That’s a little too much for me. And I’d rather have no kids than be a bad parent.

If I did ever have kids, though, I wouldn’t mind either gender.

That was very wise, and one of my philosophies in life.

People keep having children, even when they’re clearly incapable of being parents. And thus bring more suffering to the world.

I will not marry anyone unless he will have a vasectomy. Period. I will not take the chance of having kids.

I think most of us can agree, not having kids is better than having them not being able to take care of them. I’ve thought about having an operation myself. But I’d need to talk with my fiancé first. At least you can always have it undone, though there is a chance it may not work to be undone.