what is your perfect Boy/Girl

When is it that you became a sister? I’m the oldest too. Well, technically not, but I disowned him, so I’m the oldest.

I was 4 and a half when my first sister was born.

Oh cool! I was 3 when my sister was born. I can barely remember those pre days.

Hehe. I remember mine. My entire family bought me way too many dolls. 8D

Well, that’s too bad for the doctors that say that, because I’m having an operation, and that’s that. I’m not going to make someone else have an operation. I would feel safer if I had one.

People like to rush. Nobody has patience (though I can even say this of myself). I wouldn’t do anything to 100% ensure I wouldn’t have kids, because I may change my mind later. I think same goes for having kids, in most cases. At least wait a little while, because you might not want that responsibility just yet. So, no, you’re not alone :slight_smile: .

Amy43- That’s kinda how I feel. I’d just feel more comfortable doing it myself.

Anyway, to get back on topic, other things I’d really like in a guy are a love of animals, and tolerance, just to add to my list :wink: . But being slow to anger is still really important to me.

Totally! I didn’t mind being an only child to begin with but after my brother was born it really changed me more than I thought. Since I was considerably older than him (6 years) it made me feel more responsibility and ultimately forced me to mature quicker than my peers, which I would say is both a blessing and a curse.

I like those traits too. :slight_smile: Especially the animal one, I mean they don’t need to love them, just be able to tolerate them. And if they have pets of their own then that’s a bonus! :mrgreen:

My perfect girl would not need to be a lot of things…just as long as I can love her with all my heart. I think I’m a pretty fair and understanding guy. I’m 17 and I’ve never dated, but I want to hold off until the moment where one supposedly “just knows” who that special someone is.

I’m not picky, but I would like:
An honest Christian woman
Age-wise, it would probably best if she were: my age, up to three years younger, or up to three years older. I’m flexible here, though.
Someone who’d like kids one day
Someone who is not pushy, but outgoing is totally fine
Someone who enjoys/likes Pixar films (all so far)
Someone who also appreciates a varied taste in different things as well
A woman of common sense/one who desires to learn and discover
Above all, someone who loves and accepts herself the way she is <3

I didn’t include beauty because that one special person is going to seem beautiful to me however she is if she is Ms. Right. Also, she can be different from me, but I would get along best with someone who has all or most of the same taste and interest as I do. Even still, I can be flexible with certain requirements.

LQstudiesPixar- I think those are good and reasonable standards :slight_smile: .

Something else for me: looks are the least important thing when it comes to a guy for me… But as for things I like, I like to know a guy takes care of himself. I like Goth-looking guys-- dark hair, light skin. I actually think ganglly guys are cute, but muscles are also great :wink: . I love blue, grey, and dark black/brown eyes, and diamond-shaped faces. But, like I said, the qualities I mentioned earlier are WAAAAYYYY more important to me.

Aw, that’s adorable.

Must haves:

• Be male!
  • Be college educated
  • Politically similar to me (liberal)
  • Religious sentiments similar to mine

Not necessary, but traits I’d imagine in my dream man:

*Fluent in other languages
*An interest in politics, philosophy, history, and literature
*Enjoy classic & silent movies
*Enjoys reading, cooking, and gardening
*Knows how to fix things! Especially electronics
*Not be allergic to cats, and can tolerate birds or snakes
*Loves traveling

^ That’s a very good list, E-J-E. I personally agree with the college education, philosophical, reading, and traveling parts. I would just look for those things in a female.

I would not mind my perfect girl’s personal styles of getting things done being moderately to extremely different from mine (I will not tell people how to do things like I would do them). However, I do think at least half to 75% of our interests should be about the same. I don’t want to either fight or pretend to agree with something I don’t like.

I still need to wait at least a year if not a little longer (which I’m willing to do), before I start looking for this special someone.

That wouldn’t be a requirement for me either, but very attractive if they did have it! :wink:

8D Totally agree!!

I think that is a good opinion to have! Everyone is different so I think respecting those different styles is very important for a relationship. And it is most likely that you’ll find someone who shares similar interests, I mean, that’s what normally brings people together in the first place isn’t it? So you shouldn’t have to worry about finding someone with at least 50% of a similarity in interests I think. :slight_smile:

Exactly. And if they don’t like what I like, they’d have to tolerate/respect it. Like not make fun of me. And I’d tolerate and respect things that they liked that I don’t.

Totally! Especially if it was Latin, Portuguese, German, or a Gaelic language. I know they’re all really different, but I love those languages. How about you?

Oooh! I think those are great ones too! I would add British (not just any British accent though, there are a few I like better than others) and Austrian to that list. I pretty much like the European ones best :mrgreen:

I posted in here a while back and my taste has changed a bit.
I’m a 16 year old boy who has a love for girls that game. I’m not talking about they play their brother’s Xbox. Like full-fledged gamers. I guess a bit on the short side. Some gothic elements.
Though I have already found her, I’m holding off on asking her out.

That is interesting, a love for gamer girls. I’m glad you’ve found someone, ArtsBoi14, and whenever you are ready to take a shot at asking her out if you feel daring, go for it. Of course, though, if you are both working well in a regular friendship, it may be best that way, unless you find that things are advancing. Whatever is the best fit for you personally! I hope this may have helped.

Strangely i fit most of this :open_mouth:

I think for me, outside of a born again christian, another few things important to me in a girl would be:
Patience
Slow to anger.
Grace
Forgiveness
Kindness
Love

I am a flawed…flawed man. I would need a wife who would forgive me for them…and still love me.

If she’s a nerd like I am, that’s great. But if she can see the things i have done and not only forgive me for them but help me from doing them again and still love me, that is even better. :neutral_face:

If the picture doesn’t show, it’s Christina Perri. Perfection…

Being a little more serious, I would like a girl who is fun, artistic and thoughtful. She wouldn’t have to be beautiful, though she would definitely be that to me. I like arm tattoos too, though I wouldn’t want her too inked and its not a requirement. She would have to share some interests with me, though not all of them. Most of all, I just want a good person. Is that too picky?

I don’t know if I said this already, but it would be nice if he was an only child like me. This might sound really silly, but I really don’t want to be anyone’s aunt. I hope that if he does have nieces or nephews, he won’t push me to let them stay with us if I don’t want them to.

My perfect boy, eh?
Musts:
Have patience
Have a sense of humor
Actually listens to me

Other:
Want at least 2 children
Artistic
Funny
Not too quiet
Fun
No facial peircings please, not a big fan