What makes a total Pixar fan?

I know what your saying.

I wish! We have the occasional spammer and troll.

Well poop them.

For the most part, an individual must either respect, like, or love pixar to join. Otherwise, why join a club you don’t like?

true!

Oh oh oh if you qoute from the movies every day! Like after dinner, my sister said it was my turn to wash the dishes, and I found that she left the sink in a BIG MESS. My reaction? ‘Keep your station clean or I WILL KILL YOU!’

Haha, my sisters and I always yell movie phrases at each other, especially from Disney and Pixar movies. 8D It’s so fun. My brother, however, has picked up quoting Shrek. :imp:

Thats so sad.
I only REMEMBER one quote from shrek and I don’t even remember which one its from.
Ogars are like onions. Thats all i remember. Stupid dreamworks ;-p

My siblings and I absolutely love quoting Pixar and every other film we see! We do it so much that we start making jokes and parodies and crossovers between films, and they really don’t make a bit of sense but are nevertheless hilarious. Some of the funniest are with Star Wars, Tron, and Animaniacs. 8D

I own all but four of the movies on DVD (as well as TS 1&2 on VHS), my desk and the walls around it are covered in Toy Story posters, action figures and other random merch, I have a playlist of Toy Story music on my iPod, I own both the Buzz and Jessie dolls from the Toy Story Collection, I have a three-ring binder full of Toy Story trading cards, and about a third of of the stuff I’ve put up on Deviant Art is from Toy Story or other Pixar movies. And if you hang around me and brother long enough you’ll hear me quote something from a Pixar film. But I don’t really think of all of that as what makes me a huge fan. I’m a huge fan of Pixar because I really love all their movies and I love the company itself. I think of all that stuff as things I do because I’m such a big fan.

I have no idea if that actually made any sense…

Haha lol! Animaniacs? Isn’t that insanely old already? Classics never die! I like Tron and Star Wars…But together, they would be unstoppable! Light sabres+ light cycles

Wow… you’re like one of the first people I’ve met who’ve heard of it! It was one of my parent’s favorite shows when they were teens, so it sorta got passed down, I suppose. :laughing:

I love Animaniacs! I remember watching it as a little inkling, I have the first season on DVD, I hope to get the rest soon.

I barely watched them, but I know them because of the song Only One of You. It really speaks to me!

I never reallywatched them exept the state song

Yeah, it’s probably before your time. And the state song is great.

You all talking about the song where Wakko has to name all the states and their capitals? Haha, we had to memorize that one. 8D Still a good song though.

That’s the perfect way to memorize all the states, it’s a pretty catchy song. I haven’t seen it in sometime, but I still remember it!

I think to be a total Pixar fan, you just need to have some DVDs and maybe something else, see the movies in theaters, hang out with people who also enjoy it and taking time to look up information about them. You don’t need to watch their films all the time or have tons of other Pixar stuff, but respect them enough and look forward to what their going to do next.

I can spot Easter eggs (Pizza Planet truck, A113, voice of John Ratzenberger, characters making their cameos in the other Pixar films). I always like to quote:

You! Get out of my office!

[quote]
I want to visit Disneyland and see all the Pixar attractions, shows, parades, and character meet-and-greets there. I like all the Pixar feature films and short films. (Those short films really are very funny!) :laughing: And, um, I’m still going to pick the Best Pixar Film of the Week every week this year-with my postcard calendar! :laughing: :smiley: :open_mouth: 8D