What Pixar character suits your personality?

I think of Dug when I think of you, but I think that’s just because he’s on your avatar, do you think you’re a lot like him?

Hmm…not really. I do yell SQUIRREL! randomly sometimes, though. :laughing:

I can think of some characters, but maybe there are others. :unamused:
As Dory, I’m really friendly and willing to help, but I have a bad memory.
I’m shy, don’t speak much and quarrel with my younger brother as Violet.
As Slinky, I’m always ready to help my friends.
And Red from Cars. I’m too sensitive, to my shame. :blush:

Nice list, Grifoshka! And I’m way too sensitive about a few things, too. It’s okay.

I’d say: Woody, Jessie, Elastagirl, Marlin, Mike, Lightning McQueen, Remy, Flik, and EVE.

I’m a very bossy individual in general, and I love to be in charge, I’m a very loud happy person, again I’m kind of bossy, and sort of a tomboy to boot, I love little kids, but sometimes I worry a lot about their safety, I’m a very silly funny person as often as I can be, I have a huge ego problem, I want to be an artist, I’m a total weirdo with huge ambitions, and I can be a little cold and impersonal a lot. I care more for getting my stuff done than socializing. I’m also very easily annoyed.

I know Prickle Pants suits my character as I am very much like a thespian as he is.

Double posting, but thinking about it, I am a mixture of characters and I’d imagine most people would be too.
I know that I’m clumsy, sarcastic at times, a talker, but often shy around those I don’t know, a dreamer, a little imaginative, curious, and easily frustrated. Oh, and my voice is way too whiny.
I have similar traits to Woody in terms of the sarcasm and the snideness, although really he just fears being replaced and I guess theres some insecurity in there aswell. I’m certainly a dreamer and I like to think way too far out of the box to the point where things go wrong, so that makes me similar to Flik aswell. I’m a whingy teenager aswell, outspoken, but shy around people, so in that case I’m suited to Violet. And then, I’m a little like Eve, because I’m easily frustrated (and I share her name rofl), and WALL-E, because I’m naturally intrigued. :smiley:

Like I said on my topic about the same thing (which is closed now) I’m a little bit like Remy (a dreamer, an artist) a little bit like Flik (overenthusiastic and causes a lot of unintentional trouble) and a little bit like Colette (tough, competitive, I’m good and I know it!)

Oh yeah, to the moderator who closed my topic, it’s Mayfly and not Mayflower. Just sayin’.

LOL, I’m sorry about that! It was one of those tiems when I was typing one thing and thinking another. I apologize about that! :blush:

It’s all good:))

Oh yeah, and if anyone’s seen the featurette on the Incredibles DVD w/ interviews with the other Supers, I’m kinda like that girl who travels through many dimensions and talks super fast!

difficult question, mmmmmm, hard to decide

Heehee, that’s one heck of a smily!

Meh, It’s probably a mixture of Woody and Violet for me, because I like being in charge, and when it comes to girls, I can get really shy, like I’ll walk up to one and I feel like I’m shutting down inside, having no idea what to say.

I can relate to ya Buzz&WoodyForever. Totally.

I think I’m a Mater. Now, given my username that may not surprise some of ya’all xD
If I were a car I’d have a build similar to a tow truck… medium and strong :laughing:

But this is about personality, so I’ll say I’m very very outgoing, and as we saw in Cars 2, probably a little overconfident when it comes to the opposite sex. But usually people warm up to me. :wink: I’ve got friends exactly like Lightning and Sally… So yeah, haha. Perhaps I’m a little TOO comfortable with myself, like Mater, and I can be extremely obnoxious, I’ll admit xD

I also might have a hint of my all-time favorite, Woody. I saw that because I like to be in charge, and I’m usually right and no one believes me xD LOL!

hmmmm… I honestly have no idea. I can pull traits from various characters but then I remember a trait that just makes it not work at all.

The closest I can think of is WALL-E. I’m a hopeless romantic who watches the same movies she loves over and over, plus my room is a mess that only I understand. :laughing:

I asked a few friends/my mother and they compared me to Holley, though, when asked. I guess I can see that. I can be nervous in a situation where I’m not sure of my abilities, I like computers, and I can be kinda a rule stickler/snark-bucket. But that still… I’m not sure.

IDK. What do you guys think most resembles me?

Hard to say when the person in question is someone you’ve never met except through a computer server.
I haven’t seen Cars 2 but Holly looks cool! ‘You kids get all the good hardware’ :smiley:

I’m Violet. I’m very shy and I create barriers (force fields) around me to stop people knowing the real me. I don’t have a lot of confidence however if it’s called for and there’s no backing out, I can do things I didn’t think I could, if I put my mind to it. There are times when I just wish to be able to turn invisible.

Emile from Ratatouille, flat out. We’re both good natured (though I a bit less so, heh heh), we’re quiet for the most part, and we both have younger siblings like Remy (strong-willed, brash and daring) and my Dad is a bit like Djanoo, only not such a strict stick in the mud. Emile’s stuck between the two of them, much like I’m stuck between my sister and my Dad, and when I was younger, my sister and I had the exact same relationship as Remy and Emile at the beginning of the movie. When I first saw it back in 2007, Emile’s line of " I don’t like secrets…It’s like you’re involving me in crime and I let you. Why do I let you?" really hit home. It was the first time I’d actually seen a character like that in fiction, and it really made me happy because, even if Emile wasn’t real, it made me realize that, in this regard, I wasn’t alone.

I am a little bit like Wall-E and Dory as well. Dory and I can both be random, crazy spazzes if we want to be, and I really identify with Wall-E’s loneliness at the beginning of the movie and his utter joy when he found somebody to love.

I’d probably say that, first and foremost, I’m like Bonnie! I know that sounds weird, but I’m imaginative, a little shy, a little silly, I love to draw, and I love my toys! And she must be a Pixar fan, considering her Wally B backpack :slight_smile:
I think I’m also a cross between, well, a lot of characters…

1. Trixie, Because I’m a gamer and I love computers and am a little random.
  2. Remy, Because I’m a dreamer and I want to follow in the footsteps of my heroes.
  3. Holley, Because I know a lot about a lot of things I’ve never done, and I think we have similar thought processes/reactions, oh, and our both being computer-savvy.
  4. and Mater, because I love to laugh and enjoy being with friends.
    I’m sure they are others, and I’ll add on to this when something comes to mind.

^^I can picture you being like Bonnie, OwP! You sound like a lot of fun to be around and like you take care of things like your toys. My toys have always been important to me, that’s for sure. Mind if I do a crossover style like yours? Right now, I can think of a few characters I relate to well (not in order, they’re equal):

1. WALL*E because he likes discovering new things and although he can be friends with anyone, he can get a lot done on his own. He may seem like a hopeless romantic as well until his perfect match shows up in his life (wonder when that will be!).
  2. I’m like Rex because out of all of my friends, I’m the cautious one who might seem like the party-pooper only when he thinks something will go wrong in a risky situation. I’m just trying to look out for them, and I only do it when I’m involved. However, I do know how to be part of a good party and have fun and dance like he eventually does!
  3. Mater because while a lot of people don’t see him as bright, he has a great heart and is always there for a friend in need. He is mature in his understanding of how to treat other people and innocent in his sense of wanting to be as playful and imaginative as a child. And as it’s discovered, he (Mater) truly is very smart and it comes into play out of his concern for others and because, well, he has a lot more sense and knowledge than others would think.
  4. Remy since I’m also a big dreamer who will do what it takes (rightfully) to reach my goals and be satisfied with who I am and what I love to do.
    Oh and also a bit of…
  5. Hamm, only because of his enjoyment of knowing a lot of facts except I don’t just go sharing them like nothing with people and I’m not really sarcastic unless the people I’m talking to already know I’m joking around.