What type of pet do you have?

Thank you guys.

That picture is hilarious. 8D

Haha, I got kick out of it. :stuck_out_tongue: Thanks man! :wink:

Back on the subject of my dragon, you may notice that in the photo of him on my keyboard that he has missing toes. I think that was the result of his egg getting nipped before birth. A part of his tail is also missing. I could have gotten a different one without these problems but I decided to give him a home because no one else probably would have, and I don’t regret it. :laughing:

His name is Stanley by the way. 8D

Stanley is awesome! It’s cool that you adopted him! I didn’t even notice that about him before.

I actually have a rubber lizard with a broken tail.

Might fill out an appliacation for Petco. Went to one today to get one but they do them online.

A lot a lot a lot of cats. Why is this? My family, ever since I was born, has been taking in stray cats and finding good homes for them. I’m so blessed to be part of an animal-loving family! I don’t know exactly how many we have; I’ll have to count them again… :slight_smile: Of course, I love pretty much anything furry, feathered, or scaled; I don’t really have one favorite animal!

One thing I hate about pets is them shedding. It’s impossiblr not to get dog fur one me, ESPECIALLY when I’m wearing black.

My dragon used to shed alot. I usually assisted him.

But don’t they stay in a glass case? My friends had reptiles and they did.

Yeah, my dragon lives in a glass vivarium. Reptiles often do shed their skin at a younger age. My dragon hasn’t shedded in months though.

I have a rabbit. He is so cute. And I also have fish.

I have a cocker spaniel dog, a water turtle, and my mom owns a small family of finches.

I have a doggie! A Shih Tzu cross Poodle to be exact, basically a Shoodle. His name is Tyson, We named him after Mike Tyson cause he was the bully of the litter! XD Love him!

I have one dog, one cat, a fish and two turtles. I’m getting a new cat soon! She’s an orange tabby, and I’m still debating her name.

We used to have a cat, Snookums, but he ran away. (I don’t really know about his breed, though…)

And I also used to have a Holland lop, Hopper, but then I gave her to a new home shortly after I quit 4-H.

Now we’re raising pigs and chickens, but I prefer the latter…and what I really want are some California Grey’s!

(We actually live on a small farm…)

evspixarfan2012

Hm, I never updated this.

My old cat Sari died in August of last year, she was about 13. We got a new cat that we named Sophie. He’s a gray cat, she kind of looks like a Russian Blue, but we’re not sure what she is. We had her a whole year in November and she’s a little over a year old. She’s pretty old tough, she will eat some foods a normal cat wouldn’t eat, she also likes to go into the refrigerator. I post pictures at one point, we are glad we got her.

My Dad really needs to stop procrastinating and start doing a lot more preparations before we start raising any more farm animals…both here at home and down at the cabin. Though I seriously doubt it will likely happen anytime soon, 'cause he’s usually busy with ski business, maple syrup production, and farmer’s market during the year.

Also we had yet another cat come by here a while ago but I haven’t seen it in a while. (We usually need cats around here to catch all those mice running around.) And, speaking of cats, my Dad has been telling me about some of his other previous cats–all while I was watching Simon’s Cat videos on YouTube as of late.

Now in the case of our chickens, we have about 3 different hens laying eggs right now. (And they are fresh!) One of our hens is named Harriett, and she lays the smallest eggs compared to the other 2 hens. We also have a white rooster named Oz. (Who knows…maybe I’ll post some pictures of our chickens later this growing season?)

evspixarfan2012

Here’s a picture of my cat Sophie when she was a kitten in 2013.

Is that a Burmese or some other cat breed? :confused:

We’re not really sure. At first we thought she was a Russian Blue, but she doesn’t have blue eyes. So maybe she’s a Burmese. I may post pictures of all my other pets though the years. I think they’re in here somewhere, but I won’t want to look though almost 40 pages.