What would be the weirdest vehicle to see in a Cars movie?

Oh defintely! It’d be a very awkward vehicle in that world.

Golf carts, defiantly 8D . Actually, I love golf carts.

I got one… The Oscar Mayer Wienermobile :laugh:

That one would be interesting.

O.M.Gosh. The next Mater short better have the weinermobile in it!

Do they even eat human food? The closest the had I think was the green stuff Mater ate.

Hahaha! The wiener-mobile. That already looks weird in our world. 8D

I think they eat normal food.

What about waggon’s?

Yeah! How on earth would that work? 8D

They should try to put it in one of the Mater shorts were Mater clamed he time travel’s or something.

[size=85] 8D Wagons! That would be really strange, would they have a tractor pulling them or what? :neutral_face: [/size]

Maybe. What about before tractors were made?

Heh, wagons. :laughing: Maybe they had horses pull them also.

[size=85]XD Mechanical horses? The whole Organic vs. Mechanical thing still confuses me :unamused: [/size]

I wonder how the races looked.

I think they are born (or manufactured, depending on your viewpoint) with certain talents, like people, and decide later what they want to do “when they grow up” , we know cars can switch “jobs” like Doc was a race car then a doctor, so maybe busses are like that, they can choose what “bus job” they want (we all know that in our world there are multiple “bus jobs”)

What woutrain do? Their stuck on the tracks and boats are stuck on the water.

true, but they wouldn’t have to be a passenger train/boat, trains could transport all sorts of things, plus help the military (if needed) and boats could to anything on the water (depending only on size): coast guard (they could rescue sinking/drowning cars), Navy, construction, fire-fighting, ice-breaking (so the Eskimo-cars can get their much-needed supplies ~coughNome,Alaskacough~) transport of almost everything, as we saw in Cars 2, Crabbing.

In my eyes, perhaps a Fiat Multipla, or a Honda Insight :blush:

I’m curious to see how horse led carriages/vehicles fit into the Cars universe.

Ditto :laughing: