What would you like to see Pixar animate?

[quote=“remy_must_save_henri”]
I’m not talking about a sequel to A Bug’s Life - I’m talking about an adaption of the actual Golding novel. quote]

Hehe, I know, I was joking wit ya. :wink:

That would be intresting, but it is kinda controversial right?

I hate to disagree with you, but they’ve actually found that dinosaurs were more likely to be warm blooded- the amount of energy needed to move an animal of that size could not be provided by a cold-blooded creature.

But yes, either way, it’s a very cool idea, Mitch! Although it might remind some people of Disney’s Dinosaur.

I think Pixar should SO make a film about an animation company rising to fame and glory. :laughing:

I think that a western film would be interesting.

That, as well as a horror film (yes, I said a horror film!) , but for kids, with kind of a whimsical feeling to it. Now, I hope they’d keep some of the scary elements in there, because, well, it’s a horror film… nothing too extreme… but would be done as a PG rated film… with kind of a Sleepy Hollow feeling to it.

Or they could just do their own adaptation of Sleepy Hollow.

Maybe I’m thinking about this too much.

sorry, i dunno. i havent really researched dinosaurs lately. but i was always told they where reptiles. wait, if you say that such a large body cannot be supported by cold blood, how do you explain those huge prehistoric crocs?

Who even cares about dinosaurs? I personally don’t even think they existed, since they usually only find 2% of the bones at most, and even if they did, it doesn’t matter today, because whatever they were, they’re dead now. :sunglasses:

B-on-T

I used to think that Dinosaur was a Pixar film, and it came around the time of ABL, but then I saw the Disney logo without the Pixar logo, and decided not to rent it.

Crocs lay flat to the ground, so they absorb the ground’s heat, whilst dinosaurs are known for being able to grow to great heights, great sizes and move quickly, which is something that reptiles couldn’t achieve. Don’t worry about it though- it’s a really common misconception.

And yes, back on topic, I used to think Dinosaur was a Pixar film, too! But even when I found out that it was only a Disney film, I still loved it- it’s such a great movie.

I’d love to see Pixar do a sort of Arabian, desert-y type movie. Or Egyptian, perhaps. Something ancient.

I’ve had this idea of them doing a feature film about barnyard life for a long while. Also, I’ve had an idea of them doing a remake of King Kong.

I’ve had this idea since I was 6… about food being animated. Kind of like veggie tales, except different.
Like, these freezer-burnt food products are stuck in the freezer, and they’ve been in there for awhile. They act like normal food when the freezer opens up, but come to life when it’s closed. They’ve all been wanting out (except for this one rly old water bottle that’s been in there for FOREVER.) and this one fudgebar is so determined to get out, he’ll do whatever it takes.

It’s kinda like a freezer-food prison break thing. xD

I really want Pixar to do a scene with roller coasters. Because I’m a coaster nut, and I’m sure they could pull it off really well :slight_smile:

I also think that Pixar should try to make a near-photorealistic short movie of some sort, only to show off their RenderMan and other in-house software. Like… ancient China, or something.

(And I’d totally watch that, NikChik11)

Pixar always writes their own stories, but I would love to see them do a movie adaptation of the well-known comic strip, Calvin and Hobbes. Obviously it would take a great sell on Pixar’s part to get Bill Waterson to agree (Waterson is against all types of commercialization of his characters), and there’s practically 0% chance of this happening…

But I would just love to see Pixar make this film.

What would I like to see PIXAR make?

Anything they want.

Exactly.
No offense but by posting your ideas for Pixar movies here, there’s a chance you’ll doom them. So keep 'em subtle because if someone at Pixar discovers this thread, they might have to disregard these ideas because the world is sue crazy nowadays.

Trees? The should do the LOTR trilogy. Then they could do Ents and grant your wish. :astonished:

Something along the lines of toy story and tron, maybe Andy decides to be a game programmer in college. For his final exam he decides to make a game based off of the toys in his room and they escape onto the internet at night. Imagine Woody and Buzz viewing some of the places they could visit online? The faces they could make at some of the stuff available online would challenge even the most talented character designers.
As far as Pixar taking this idea, don’t worry I wouldn’t sue, I’d just ask for a credit in the movie and maybe a screening at your studios. That would be worth a lot more than money to me.

Bins! Talkign BINS!

I would love to see them animate Redwall.

(its one of my favorite book series. look it up.)

Ditto that! I loved the first book, that was the best and most epic. The rest kinda felt samey after a while, but they’re still great fun for escapist fantasy novels! Only downside would be that Mr Jacques would make me hungry with all those poetic descriptions of the countless banquets those ‘Redwallians’ had…
Oh, and it’s already been done for television. But not yet for a feature-length movie. :smiley:

TS2-yeah redwall would be cool
bill-you mean like narnia