What's the longest time you been away from Pixar Planet?

Tell me about it! I have been on way less then usual, do to work and it being finals week. It’s felt like such a long time, but it’s only been a few days.

Seeing that it takes me so long to get onto here, I think the longest that I will ever be away on a consistent basis is about 20 hours.

Still, when I’m away from PP for more than 9 hours, It feels like a long time.

From October 2010 until June 2011 I think I only posted once, twice tops. That’s nine months away from Pixar Planet. School was just too overwhelming. I’m trying to avoid ever doing that again.

9 months? Holy cow! I don’t think I could take it that long without PP. But hey, It’s nice to see you back again.

Thank you very much, TSS! I was never really sure if you knew who I was last year, but now I know you definitely do! :smiley:

That’s true. You came back from your long absence, and I found like another twin on PP.

I’m so happy you did return, Sean. It was so weird having some of the best members gone for so long. And if I didn’t say, I’m so sorry I upset you before you left. hug

I’m glad to see you back Sean!

I’ve been gone for the past 8 days, but it feels like a year!

The longest I’ve ever been gone is 9 months, and that’ll probably be the longest I’ll ever be gone. :slight_smile:

Wait a sec… Sean, we were both gone at about the same time! I was gone from September 2010 until just last week! :astonished: :slight_smile:

A lot of people disappeared. Now if 2 more of them returned, the forum would be perfect. :slight_smile: BTW, you guys can never leave without notice again! I was worried for both of you!

Don’t worry, I won’t… hopefully I won’t ever have to leave that long again, at least not until I’m older. :slight_smile:

Why was Sean gone so long?

Good, Snipe. Good. :sunglasses:

There was also the two years that I didn’t know PP actually existed. xD

Nice. :-D) :wink:

Oh, true. I had been trying to make an account since 2008, but it didn’t work for…quite a while. 8D I hate the questions you have to do to get in. :neutral_face:

Yeah, we had a complicated sign-up process back then.

I have a new record: 3 months.

Feels like ages since i’ve been here…

I don’t think I can handle three months. But you did dude. And we welcome ya back.