What's the longest time you been away from Pixar Planet?

Aw, that stinks Bryan. Hope you aren’t too busy.

Evangeline, never leave again. :stuck_out_tongue: Ever.

^ Aaw, thanks!! :smiley: I missed it on here, but yay I’m back! I haven’t seen you around in a while, but probably just because we’ve been on at different times or something wierd like that :smiley: I hate when that happens!

Yes, it’s no fun. :confused: BTW, is that signature a Beauty and the Beast reference? :smiling_imp: <3

It is Beauty and the Beast.

I don’t believe I’ve ever seen that image before. :open_mouth: It’s gorgeous!

Thanks! Yeah, Google Images can turn up some beautiful stuff :smiley: I’m loving your new avatar, by the way!

Thanks, and you’re welcome. :wink: I love Cindy, as well. (But Belle is my fave!! 8D )

Um, I guess it would be the 9 days I was in Disney World back in 2008. On the whole though, I’m not here as much as I used to be. That’s nothing bad, its just that with my job I’m gone all day 5 days a week so I can only get on here on weekends. same with my Beatles forum. I’d like to get on here more often again, but cant seem to find the time.

Tell me about it! I have been on way less then usual, do to work and it being finals week. It’s felt like such a long time, but it’s only been a few days.

Seeing that it takes me so long to get onto here, I think the longest that I will ever be away on a consistent basis is about 20 hours.

Still, when I’m away from PP for more than 9 hours, It feels like a long time.

From October 2010 until June 2011 I think I only posted once, twice tops. That’s nine months away from Pixar Planet. School was just too overwhelming. I’m trying to avoid ever doing that again.

9 months? Holy cow! I don’t think I could take it that long without PP. But hey, It’s nice to see you back again.

Thank you very much, TSS! I was never really sure if you knew who I was last year, but now I know you definitely do! :smiley:

That’s true. You came back from your long absence, and I found like another twin on PP.

I’m so happy you did return, Sean. It was so weird having some of the best members gone for so long. And if I didn’t say, I’m so sorry I upset you before you left. hug

I’m glad to see you back Sean!

I’ve been gone for the past 8 days, but it feels like a year!

The longest I’ve ever been gone is 9 months, and that’ll probably be the longest I’ll ever be gone. :slight_smile:

Wait a sec… Sean, we were both gone at about the same time! I was gone from September 2010 until just last week! :astonished: :slight_smile:

A lot of people disappeared. Now if 2 more of them returned, the forum would be perfect. :slight_smile: BTW, you guys can never leave without notice again! I was worried for both of you!

Don’t worry, I won’t… hopefully I won’t ever have to leave that long again, at least not until I’m older. :slight_smile: