What's the point of a secret identity?

What episode was that from?

The one when Fry, Leela and Bender get super powers.

Hmmm, I don’t remember watching that one.

Sounds funny. I don’t watch futurama.

I am not really familiar with a lot of Supers that prefers to have the public know their identity, except maybe Iron Man.

I’ve seen the Iron Man movies, the F4 movies, and it seems like I’ve seen another. But I prefer the scenario of wanting to keep it a secret.

It just depends on the character I guess.

Good point.

Thanks Sealy!

One thing I think is strange is that the masks they wear, at least the Inredibles’ family anyway, don’t really cover up much, and it’s easy to imagine what they look like without it, and you could figure out who they are. You can tell by their voices too.

This is a world where Clark Kent can hide his identity with a pair of glasses and a different hairstyle. Superman’s disguise makes the Incredibles look like Mr. “Can-Change-The-Color-Of-My-Hair-And-Clothes-To-Go-With-My-Faceless-Mask” Question.

(Who can also be seen kissing his JLU girlfriend, Huntress, in my siggie)

I’ve always wondered about the masks. But, in fantasy, we must ignore this things.

Just the masks for the Incredibles? What if someone they know sees them? WOuldn’t they easily recognize them?

Well, yes, especially since they’re not exactly Christopher Reeve. But Virginia is right, we all just need to repeat to ourselves its just a show, we should really just relax.

8D Thanks Rac.

Usually, when it comes to super suits, the more of the face it covers, the les likely someone will recognize your deistinguish features. We must also remember that the characters in TI are caricatures.

If i was asuperhero, I would only tell a couple people.

Interesting. Who would you tell? Be careful. Make sure that they are someone that you trust. And remember, the less people who know, the less people that can be in danger just in case your enemies find out.

Some freinds I can trust.

I think I’d only tell one person. My twin brother.