What's the point of a secret identity?

My pets and plants would know for sure. 8D As for my toys, though, I’m not sure. They are a tad protective.

8D 8D 8D

Good thing my pet isn’t Brian or Scooby Doo.

Same here. My dog would just look at me funny then go back to his nap.

Or would he tell other dog’s and animals about it?

You know what? What if my dog was acutally a super hero! That would be so cool!

Like Krypto, the Super Dog! (OK, tell me honestly, are you guys getting tired of my random comic book references? :blush: )

I’m not. Dude, I appreciate someone who loves their comic super heroes.

I still don’t see how that mask protect’s theit identity.

It wouldn’t, if you’re talking about the Incredible’s mask. We just need to suspend our disbelief.

How can manufactured toys come to life? How can another world exist in your closet? How can cars talk? How do so few balloons lift a house?

Oh yeah, it’s a movie. This conversation almost made me forget. :stuck_out_tongue:

Do they it for a lot of Super heros. Like Superman, he put’s on glasses and he’s a whole new person.

Well yes, but as Cracked.com said, “changing that part of the mythos would be like taking the stripes off the American flag.” Plus, one of the main ways Superman keeps his identity is the way he acts. Here’s a good example (In links because the image is really big):
img232.imageshack.us/img232/7248/53158060.jpg
img9.imageshack.us/img9/6533/20755272.jpg

The masks don’t do a great job covering the whole face. If anyone that knows the Parrs recognizes their physical traits, then they could easily figure out the Incredibles’s aliases.

Wait wait wait ive got a question for you!
What NOT the point of a secret Identity?

How mind boggling would it be if a super hero has a secret identity who also has a secret identity for that identity.

That would be confussing!

That would be…weird.

I’m not weird.

:wink: Ah, I see what you did there.

Haha, Did you almost thought I was serious?