What's Your Style?

I always wear loose fitting band t-shirts with a jacket or a flannel shirt over them. I also like loose sweaters and cardigans. I don’t think I even own a hoodie, I don’t like them. :smiley: I also pretty much exclusivly wear relaxed faded grey or blue jeans. I’ve never bought a pair of pre-ripped jeans either, although I do love the look of them. I just like the knees in my pants to rip out over time, it looks more natural. I also only wear Converse All Star shoes. Black hightops, White hightops, green hightops, all balck lowtops, and red lowtops. I am obsessed with my Converse. :smiley:

Cool style :wink: . I also like to let the jeans rip by themselves. Why pay and double for jeans that look like someone ran them threw the shredder, when you can shred them yourself :laughing: . The only thing I like about pre-ripped jeans is they are the softest denim you will EVER wear <3 . And, Converse :mrgreen: !!! I like them, too (though, I usually wear cross-trainers because Converse hurt my feet if I walk in them too much [yeeeaaah… I have freakishly wide feet…]). I got my first pare after I saw that that’s what Violet wears :slight_smile: .

Well, my style has changed quite a bit since I joined PP. My typical style: flared jean pants (I don’t like wearing shorts), and a soft, short-sleeved t-shirt. But, when it cools down, I love wearing my warm winter cloths. I actually love the cold, but I like the styles in winter cloths. I also really like to dress myself up in Goth a lot. But it’s a lot of work, so I only do it once in a while. I like my high-tops, but usually wear cross-trainers or running shoes to save time. But I LOVE boots! My favorite colors to sport are purple, blue, white, and black. I don’t usually wear jewelry, but I love to play around with it. But it just gets in the way. I also cosplay. So I wear my super suit on a fairly regular basis for absolutely now reason at all :laughing: violet-the-siberian.deviantart.c … /#/d4pzl7b .

^^Yeah, that fabric is so soft. Converse are my life, I love them. I bought them cause Kurt Cobain wore them, but after I saw Violet with them I bought more.

Unique style, by the way. Great picture too! :smiley:

I’m not a fashion person in all honesty. Whatever suits the current weather suits for me…as long as I don’t look dumb.
I’m not into the latest clothe’s or other sorts of so.

BUT!!!

I do have a bit of a liking for semi-formal or old fashioned appearances.
So I won’t mind wearing a dress shirt for the whole day or wearing a long jacket, almost like a trench coat for a while.

(of course I can’t wear them all day. Even I get bored of it.)

I thought this meant style as in art style. :C (Cartoony, colourful, and heavily influenced by Disney and Rare, in my case! :stuck_out_tongue: )

Really, I don’t pay attention to fashion (except when it’s for character design), I usually just walk around in baggy jeans and a shirt with something I like on it, like a Yoshi, or Conker… or Mario. Sometimes with a long-sleeved shirt under it.

I just like graphic tees really. I wear jeans, pr lounge pants.

Yeah, I just got some new jeans, because all my old one wore out and were falling apart. And Mom got me a pair that were super soft (no holes, though). And, Sweet :wink: .

And thank you :stuck_out_tongue: ! I did work hard on that suit. But it needs some refurbing :unamused: .

Virginia- Sounds a lot like my style. Simple, stylish, and comfortable :stuck_out_tongue: . But I tend to like graphic tees with artists designs on them instead of company logos and stuff (except for TI and other things I love <3 ).

^^ I might be lucky to get a few new pairs of jeans a year. I hate trying on new pairs at the store. I gotta get new low top coverse now, though. My “friend” destroyed them. :angry: :cry: haha. I love buying shoes though!

I hate to admit it sometimes, but I actually make my own tee shirts. I buy blank white ones and draw on them and write band names on them, kinda unique I guess.

Oh man, unless I’m wearing my flip flops or a pair of ballet flats, I almost never leave the house without one of my pairs of Converse. :laughing: So far I only have four pairs: two pairs of high-tops (black + pink), a beige pair that’s more of a flat shoe (not sure what they are, but they’re not All-Stars), and then my trusty first pair of red low-tops, my “Alfredo Linguini Converse”. :') <3 I wear that pair more than any of my other shoes, whether they match my outfit completely or not!

I feel like my sense of style has changed slightly. I just wish my wallet could keep up with the way I’d like to dress! :stuck_out_tongue: Right now, I typically just wear a plain old t-shirt with either skinny jeans or rolled-up capris (Florida weather has helped change my style of dress, heh). I’ve been leaning more towards loose shirts these days (mainly cuz I feel like I’ve been gaining weight, eugh ;___; ), so I’m typically wearing a plain loose shirt with a cami underneath or one of my small collection of graphic tees - so far I only have shirts with WALL-E + EVE, Mario, and the NASA meatball on them.

If I had my way and a bit more cash, I’d actually wear dresses a LOT. Short, kind of casual dresses maybe with a loose, thin cardigan on top if weather calls for it, and with ballet flats or sandals, even my Converse. But yeah, needless to say my dress collection is small to almost nonexistent, which I hope to change before the summertime. I want to be able to wear lots of dresses during the summer. :slight_smile:

little chef

^^ Awesome style!

Happy to read that there are more Converse lovers, my first pair were black high tops (original, right?) but that pair is semi-retired now. They’re quite a mess now. I don’t even think they have laces in them now. I usually only wear white highs now. :slight_smile:

I like graphic tees too.

Vi: Ah, I prefer ones with characters on them, like Spiderman, The Incredibles, or Perry the Platypus. 8D

Same here! My personal fav of my own is my WALL-E and EVE one.

Yeah, I just love having things with things I love on them. I’m very obsessed with personalizing things, even my wardrobe. 8D

I’m the same way, I personalize anything that I can.

YES. I put stickers on everything, and I like writing my name on everything in crazy lettering(that might be crazy, but I really like my first name) 8D and I love having stickers, shirts, and almost anything applyable of things I like. I have a hoard of Toy Story, Batman, The Incredibles, Pixar, and Princess stickers. 8D

Anyway, I’ve discovered lately, that I really love socks. I just love how they feel. I’ve worn them much more frequently lately.

You’d love the new sock boutique in our town! It’s not really a practical place, it’s more aimed for tourists, so it’s pretty overpriced. But it has socks in all sort of designs!

It’s your favorite things! Personalization and socks! The store also has a pun name involving socks!

That sounds awesome. 8D

My style is actually very plain. I prefer a simple set of jeans or shorts, plain colored T-Shirt (or with a pattern on it. No logo’s), and simple tennis shoes.

Of course, that’s just my usual style. Personally, I like a 1930’s police detective style of fedora hat, Business suit, and trench coat.
But then, no one dresses that old fashioned anymore.

I wish more people did.