Where's my Randall cuddly toy?! Come on Disney store...

I guess! Which is a bummer because I for one would be so excited to work at the Disney store.

Now if that ain’t excellent customer service, I don’t what is! :slight_smile:

Maybe she didn’t see Saludos Amigos? It isn’t exactly a mainstream Disney movie that a lot of people would’ve seen. Although, yeah, I suppose if one is working at a Disney store, he/she should know the movie library like the back of his/her hand!

I would definitely love to experience a Disney store one day, if Minty Fresh’s experience is anything to go by! I’d probably ‘test’ the staff to see if they’re fit for the job, haha.

Yeah, I’m very tempted to go and buy myself an Oswald The Lucky Rabbit plushie, because I think that he’s the coolest character ever. Also, he’s “technically” mickey’s older brother, so what’s not to love?

There’s an Oswald plushee? I want it.

Yeah, I want it too. It’s so awesome looking.

You should grab it while you can! When I bought the Jose one, I said “I’ll get the Panchito one later”. But all the times I’ve been back since there haven’t been any Panchito plushies. Bummer.

I went to the Disney store in Times Square on a trip to New York a few weeks ago and there was loads of character plushies from Monsters Inc - the obvious Sully and Mike, but also Boo, Roz, Randall, Mr Waternoose, George, Celia and the Abominable Snowman. Obviously they’re there because of MU, but it was great to see so many of the characters there. I bought the Abominable Snowman, he’s so cuddly. :smiley:

I actually think they are there because of MI being released in theaters in 3D in December. That’s when the Disney store got in all those plushies. So it’s not because of MU…of course I do think that part of Disney’s plan for MU was to release MI again in 3D not that long before releasing MU…because it does help build hype.

I suddenly remember that I actually used to have a Randall plushie I loved a lot and took with me everywhere I went when I was little and Monsters, Inc. was new. :astonished: People thought it was weird how a six-year old girl like me preferred the slithery bad guy over the big fuzzy blue Sully and the quirky walking eyeball Mike, ahaha. Guess I just really liked reptilian things from a young age. |D

I should take a look around if I still have him. Maybe I’d sold him at a flea market a long time ago, though… I regret it if I did though!

Also oh my gosh there’s a Jose Carioca plush? I waaaaant. ;_;

omg that is amazing! I love reptilian things too, maybe that’s why I like Randall so much…

And yeah, it’s amazing! They also have matching Panchito and Donald ones too.

Good news for Randall superfans… DisneyStore haz a MU Randy plush! I don’t know for certain if I’ll be getting him myself, but I most certainly have my eye on a few certain DisneyStore MU stuffedies… (sorry obvious bad Monsters joke :stuck_out_tongue: )
disneystore.com/randy-mini-b … 1/1000267/

OMG I love the Disney Store. They have the best dolls period, and I love their plushes as well. When I do buy things, I buy them there! At our local DS the employees are alright. They aren’t the nicest to me, I suppose because someone my age shouldn’t be buying dolls at all. 8D But they’re plenty nice to children from what I’ve seen, and I’d much prefer they suspend the magic for children anyway. I don’t really care what retail employees think of my purchases. That Randall plush is surprisingly cute! Here are some more DS MU products. They have dolls of those cheerleader girls! I might buy one, if I actually like those characters…

disneystore.com/monsters-uni … n/1020501/
disneystore.com/carrie-willi … 4/1000259/
disneystore.com/heather-olso … 6/1000259/

He does look pretty adorable, especially compared to the last plush I had of him! Must be his big eyes, hehe.

Man, I wish there were Disney stores in my area. ;_; …Wait, maybe there are. I might just do some Googling!

Nope. Not in the Netherlands. In Belgium, however, which is practically our neighbours, so to speak, there is one. I wanna go there. It’s closer than Disneyland Paris at least!

I myself have only been to DisneyStore once, and they seemed pretty friendly from what I figured. Even though my aunt was buying two animatronic WALL-Es and I was nerding out over practically everything. I would totally work there if I had the chance, and I would be quite thrilled to see adults, teens, and children alike! I particularly love the plush Art and Archie The Scare Pig :slight_smile:

You guys don’t understand how much I ~need~ a Randall plushee.

I’ve seen pictures of Monsters University toys, and there was a Randall action figure. I haven’t seen any cuddly toys though. :frowning:

To my knowledge…there’s a larger plush out there that came out before most of these trailers…
And then there’s one, probably the same plush, with an added “glasses” bit that just makes it even more adorable.
I think…either…the UK or somewhere else got a unique Randall plush with the glasses and ROR jacket…
Oui. HATE it when things are marketed differently over the map.

Yup, I only found one Randall on Ebay from Monsters U:

[url]http://www.ebay.com/itm/Monsters-University-Randall-Steve-Busemi-Boggs-ROR-Fraternity-Plush-9-5-/281117020119?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4173e14fd7[/url]

There’s also several from Monsters Inc.:

[url]randall monsters plush for sale | eBay

^Wow, $30 for the Randall ROR one? I got it for like $10 at the Disney store.

I do want a MI one as well.

Here’s a list for Randall Boggs ランドール・ボッグス from the Japanese version of Amazon.com. It’s a short list, but that’s what we got from Japan.

search.rakuten.co.jp/search/mall … %82%B9+/-/