Which Disney Franchise has the worst Fanbase?

I had no idea the Lion King fandom had a bad reputation that it earned a spot in the polls o_0

I remember at one point Jonas fans were um kind of mean whenever you had a negative opinion on them back when they were at it’s peak.

In my opinion, Phineas and Ferb has the worst fanbase.
I had two incidents with the fans online in less then a week and that cemented them for a permanent negative rating from me.
They don’t take criticism well.

Lion King is a just a joke, no-one in their right mind should be a fan of that!

Jonas Brothers, well, what idiot decided a show on a boy band was a good idea?
Boy bands are on the top of the list of bad entertainment.
And they’re frequently being merchandised/overpromoted in real life.
Then they fall apart and the next one comes along, this keeps happening.

Mickey Mouse etc I just regarded as a novelty, you can’t build a business based around 5 minute shorts.
It’s like having a gourmet restaurant that doesn’t serve meals and only has snacks.
Plus, I can’t take any of those characters seriously, to me, they’re comic relief, nothing more.

Disney Princess is a sore point with me, it’s a bad idea to make a franchise to appeal specifically to one gender/age group.
Plus, it minimizes individual characters/franchises as to make them “fit in” with the product line.
Little Mermaid fans (such as myself) resent it particularly because TLM is undermerchandised by Disney and we feel it should be an independent product line, not a subset to this franchise.
Additionally, Mulan (one of my other favorites) is barely acknowledged as a Disney Princess.
I think Tiana (the other favorite) is treated much the same.