Which Pixar film always makes you cry?

Finding Nemo
Toy Story 3
Monsters, Inc.
WALL-E
Up

For me, there’s a tie the most tear jerking moment in all the Pixar films. I teared up the most during:

WALL-E, at the end where he [spoil]loses his memory.[/spoil]

and during Finding Nemo-
[spoil]Dory: Please… I don’t want that to go away. I don’t want to forget.
Marlin: I’m sorry, Dory. But I… do. [/spoil]

Toy Story - When Buzz attempts to fly, but falls, whilst “I Will Go Sailing No More” is pretty emotional. And the “rain” scene, with Buzz depressed over being a toy and Woody telling him being a toy is far cooler than being than being a space ranger, and that he should be the one strapped to the BIg One.

Toy Story 2 - Jessie’s flashback. And Woody (seemingly) abandoning his friends for immortality.

Monster’s Inc - “Kitty!”

Finding Nemo - The whole dern thing. Standout moments are when Coral dies. And when Dory says “I don’t want to forget!”, and Marlin replies “Sorry Dory… but I do.” And the ending; when Nemo swims away with the rest of his class, gets me a little teary-eyed for some reason.

Wall-E - When Wall-E gets crushed, and even when EVE fixes him, he seemingly has reverted back into lacking emotions… and EVE bids him a parting kiss. Then it’s all ok! =D

Up - Like Finding Nemo, the whole dern thing. Standout moments being the “Married Life” sequence, Carl discovering the final pages of the “Stuff I Am Going To Do” book, and the final shot of Carl and Ellie’s house overlooking Paradise Falls.

Toy Story 3 - [spoil]Oh, where do I begin… the whole nostalgic feel of the movie gets me emotional. Lotso’s backstory is incredibly sad too… a toy whose entire existance revolves around receiving love, getting replaced…it almost justifies his actions. Almost.
And the incinerator scene. “Buzz, what are we going to do?”. Then Buzz holds Jessie’s hand, then Jessie holds Bullseye’s hoof, then Slinky hold’s Hamm’s hand, then Hamm hold’s Rex’s claw, then Mr. Potato Head, embracing his wife, hold’s Rex claw… then Woody holds Buzz’s hand and Slinky’s paw, and they all wince, accepting death… dearie dearie me, that was heavy.
And the ending. I was fighting the tears during Andy’s explaination of the toys, but I think his description of Woody got me… and then he gives Woody to Bonnie, in a passing of the torch moment… then Bonnie waves Woody’s arm for him… then Andy murmurs “Thanks, guys.”… and then the killing blow: “So long, partner…”. And thus I was reduced to a bawling wreck.[/spoil]

…dearie me, I’m a wuss.

The only pixar movie that has made me cry is Toy Story 3 when:

Andy leaves his toys to Bonnie and plays with them one final time, and he says “Thanks, guys”. Then Woody says “Bye, partner”.

Also:
[spoil]The incinerator scene :frowning:
[/spoil]
Fantastic ending to the series, and a tearful one for me :stuck_out_tongue:

Hmm… it’s hard to say. A lot of Pixar films have made me cry, but the ones that really made me cry the most was Finding Nemo and Toy Story 3. There’s just something about Marlin and Nemo’s relationship that’s so poignant, heartwarming and touching. ;-; And the end of Toy Story 3 really made me cry like a baby, mainly because I could really relate to Andy and how [spoil]he had to grow up, give up his toys and go to college. That really tugged at my heartstrings, because I’m a first year college student too and I had to go through some of the same things that Andy did. :cry: [/spoil]

Cars- the goodbye and the last lap of the race
Finding Nemo- the beginning, and the climax
Wall-E- when he loses his memory

I didn’t exactly cry but i teared up

I definintely cried through TS3. Loved it though.

I get emotional during all their movies. Just a big softie that way.But the only Pixar film that made me cry was Toy Story 3. I was literally crying more than my seven-year old niece who I saw the film with. The entire last few minutes,from the incinerator scene to the expected,but still emotionally-moving end.Thinking about it always makes me well up.

I’m glad that I’m not the only one who cried during Toy Story 3! It seems like a lot of you did!

All of them make me very emotional.

I cried in:
-Toy Story 2- When She Loved Me
-Finding Nemo-Nemo Egg
-Up- Ellie passes, Adventure Book at the end
-Toy Story 3- [spoil]Incenerator, Playtime with Bonnie, the song and Andy’s photos[/spoil]

Almost cried in:
-The Incredibles- “I’m not strong enough”, the family gets reunited, any romantic Helen/Bob scene, when the family is in the limo
-Cars- Lightning has to leave town for the race
-Wall-E- Wall-E almost dies ( :frowning: )

Hmm lets see I didnt really cry during any Pixar movies but I teared up at the beginning of Up and Finding Nemo and also at the ending of Toy Story 3. :cry:

Same here, but I also cried in Toy Story 2 and in the end of Up.

Although I didnt cry during Toy Story 2 I remember being on the verge of crying when Jessie sings. <3 :cry:

Yes, I always cry. I don’t think she was singing, though. I think it’s like “I will go sailing no more” and “Strange Things”, where it’s just background music.

Oh well the singer of that song sounds exactly like Jessie/Joan Cusak
8D :nerd:

I agree with you, but it’s Sarah Maclachlan. They made a good choice. :smiley:

I can’t really say that any one of the films always makes me cry… I have only cried once (well, barely - I don’t cry easily watching movies) during WALL-E, and also only once on Ratatouille during Anton Ego’s review.

Oh, and I’ve almost cried watching Finding Nemo… but that’s about it. Like I said, I normally don’t cry while watching movies.

Even though these aren’t Pixar movies, I have cried watching Tarzan (yes. I did. On the treehouse scene near the end when Kala shows Tarzan what happened to his parents… :cry:), and I have cried multiple times while watching How to Train Your Dragon. The end scene. That’s all I have to say. That, and the score. I cry listening to the score.

I feel kinda bad that I don’t cry while watching Pixar movies. I don’t know why. Up was incredibly sad and yet I didn’t cry… or even tear up. :confused: I’m just strange like that.

No, I’m strange. :laughing: I get a certain thrill from movies that make me cry that I can’t find anywhere else.

Oh! MI makes me cry, too. :smiley:

I’ve only ever cried once, and that was in Toy Story 3 recently. I cried twice in fact, once when the toys were about to go into the furnace, and secondly at the end, out of happiness that Andy had given the toys to a nice little girl. :smiley:

The scene in Monsters Inc when Sulley says goodbye and the very end made me tear up. I cried 3 times when I was watching Up - when Ellie died, when Carl found their photos in Ellie’s book and when the house landed by the fall. And I cried on Toy Story 3 from the scene when Woody said goodbye to his toy friends to the end of the film. What can I do? I’m sentimental.