Which Was The First DISNEY Animated Film You Watched ?

sorry if this has been done before, but I am intrigued to know which was the very first disney animated film you watched ,if your first movie was a disney*pixar film just write it on, but don’t forget to write your disney film…

PS: if someone has posted a thread like this one before, the moderator can feel free to lock it…

Alice in Wonderland. It was also the first film EVER (animated or not) I watched.

It’s still my favorite from Disney and I watched it today (and I coincidentally talked about this on another board).

Gee, now that’s a question… I wouldn’t know, honestly. I think it was the Lion King. In English, no less, when I couldn’t even read. Heh!

Oh, wow. I remember watch Disney movies with my aunt a lot when I was little. I can’t remember far enough to know which movie that would be, but it would either be Dumbo, Cinderella, The Aristocats, or Lady and the Tramp.

Probably One Hundred and One Dalmatians, although I saw so many before I could even talk that picking a specific one is nigh on impossible.

probably Pocahontas. I’ve been obsessed since then… :laughing:

Aladdin. My dad was watching it frequently long before my parents met, so I was born into a love for Aladdin. And Jasmine. 8D She’s still one of my favorite Disney princesses/girls.

I have NO idea. I was watching them in the womb, actually!

Before my mom even met my dad, she’s been a Disney nut. We have a whole wall in our house with Disneyland pictures, and a lot of odd Disney memorabilia (like a Mickey shaped pot holder and a Mickey Mouse tea server). Just to give you an idea.

So I grew up with having every Disney movie on VHS that was released at the time(with an execption to one or two).

But I will tell you, that my mom says my favorites as a toddler were Pinocchio and Dumbo.

The first one I’ve ever watched? Oh oy I don’t really remember. I want to say the Rescuers. I think that was the first movie that I saw in its entirity.

My mother told me that the first Disney movies I watched were Lady And The Tramp and Bambi, though I don’t really know which one was my actual first.

Hey! so I’m the only one who clearly remembers watching his first movie!

Haha! That’s cool. My dad saw it in theaters and we had the VHS for as long as I can remember. But funny thing is, I never saw it until I was 11.

The Little Mermaid. Waaaay back in 1989 when it came out. Actually, it was the first movie I ever obsessed over. I remember going through a bit of a mermaid craze then.

Little Mermaid was my second one, now that you bring it up.

Really? That is cool!

Actually, my dad and uncle were and are both Aladdin nuts. My favorites were the Pooh movies and Aladdin.

How am I supposed to know that?
But the first film (and Disney film) I saw in the cinema was Lilo and Stitch. It definately holds up today.

The FIRST Disney Animated films I watched were DUMBO and PINOCCHIO, I loved them equally, and the FIRST Disney Animated Film I watched in theaters was THE LION KING

Great films and unforgettable moments, THANKS Disney for those AWESOME films

PS: The FIRST PIXAR film I watched in THEATERS was TOY STORY

Cinderella.

I have no idea! But, the first Pixar film I saw was Toy Story 2. I actually remember seeing it on the big screen, Woody navigating his way through the Cheeto Puffs while trying to get his arm back from a sleeping Al.

Heehee, same here. I can’t ever remember not having Disney in my life.