Who are your favorite celebrities?

Nice lists you guys.

I love your list! But, pardon my idiocy and nuttiness, why do you dislike Lady Gaga? I mean, I’m not being mean, just wondering.

The only sports figure I’m into is Dale Earnhardt Jr. I don’t dislike all the rest, I just don’t usually care.

She just seems a person who tries way too hard to want people to think she’s a wierdo and completely different in every aspect. Irratating.

And Justin Bieber, around my age group, a male teenager, is generally HATED, but I have nothing against him what so ever. I do think his hate is pretty OTT because he doesn’t appeal and/or is marketed to a certain audience.

[quote=“Pixarinho*”]
She just seems a person who tries way too hard to want people to think she’s a wierdo and completely different in every aspect. Irratating.quote]
You and I think the same way Pixarinho. I’m gonna try to be as nice as i can when I say this, but I absolutely, strongly, with a passion DISLIKE Lady Gaga for the reasons you mentioned and more.

I agree Paris Hilton is a [spoil]bitc***[/spoil], and I also find Gaga difficult to like, I mean, I can’t stand her popularity and more else her weird behavior to say that she is the best thing on earth, she is so pretencious, however I don’t criticize some of her music (the past songs), I gotta recognize that she is a talented girl with freak actitudes, but I still dislike her

I like her. I am not the biggest fan of her music, and I can’t stand her fashion. But I give her credit for not being afraid of doing what she feels like and doing the unusual.

I only like literally two or three of her songs, but I must admit, I like her because she is strange. Sorry. :blush: I just love weird people, because they make me feel less weird. hide I mean, I like Charlie Sheen, though. I have an account on charliesheen.com . Clearly I have a bad judge of character. :stuck_out_tongue:

By far, my favorite artist is John Williams.

No one has influenced me so much as him.

My Gosh, I forgot this man, his catchy and unforgettable soundtracks have been an anthem for the film industry

He is awesome. :smiley:

My friends are all over Nicki Manaj. i’m not that crazy about her. I enjoy the fact that she’s a new female rapper, something we haven’t had in a while, but she can get anooying at times.

Nicki Minaj? Can I have a link or something? A picture? Sorry, I’m just very confused.

That’s a tough one, but here goes:
Tim Burton
Micheal Cera
John Green (his books are amazing, he inspires me)
Hank Green (Oh, the awesomeness)
Shane Dawson(He truly cares about his fans, that’s the best thing about him)
Neil Patrick Harris
Ellen DeGeneres
Tyra Banks (She always talks about how every body type, hair color, etc. is beautiful)
Walt Disney
Dave Days (his music is amazing!)

[quote="rock-itpop"Tim Burton
Micheal Cera
Neil Patrick Harris
Ellen DeGeneres
Walt Disney

[/list]

[/quote]
I love your list, just for these people! :smiley:

rock-itpop, I really like your list.

I’ve never heard of her either.

Okay, good. I thought I was just a shut in in this case. 8D

I love Natalie Portman. She’s talented, intelligent, cute and sweet.

I’m very proud of her winning all the prizes this year, cause while I didn’t like Black Swan a lot, her performance was something to behold.

I agree. I like her, and think she’s great, but I didn’t exactly love BS. 8D It’s initials are B-S!! 8D That’s awesome.

She’s a female rap artist. I dont know what makes me more mad: the fact that I now that or the fact that its my mom’s fault i know that 8D