Who else has Pixar Ornaments on their Christmas Tree?

About time I decide to post a picture of my ornaments. These are Hallmark Keepsakes, and here they are:

Hope you like it! :smiley:

I want them all!!

You jealous of my limited edition 2012 EVE or something?

Awesome collection, evspixarfan! One of these days I’ll grab me a Pixar ornament of my own…

Wait a second, you don’t have any?

^Yeah, unfortunately. I mentioned on a previous post that I’m still lacking in that area. With as many ornaments as I have, you’d think I would! But the ones I like best are pretty pricey, so I’m not there yet. And I usually forget to try buying ornaments during the year so I probably miss some of the best deals. Ah well, perhaps this is the year I’ll finally snag that Groiler Mater or the Disco Mike :slight_smile:

Yeah, well…There’s this Keepsake I want, it’s called “Deck the Planet”, dated 2008, and I don’t know why, but for some reason, it seems high-priced. (Darn! I want that ornament! I’ll bet you there is a reason for why I’m jealous over that one.) :open_mouth: :-D) <3

^Understood. You know, there’s an even rarer WALL-E ornament out there I haven’t found in years. It’s a DisneyStore exclusive one of WALL-E holding a wrapped-with-ribbon trash cube! It’s probably one of the cutest ones I’ve ever seen ever, but I haven’t seen it since the film itself came out! But who knows? Maybe it’ll turn up on eBay one of these days…

Imagine a Christmas tree with only WALL-E ornaments!

Kenzie, there is a Keepsake brand, a Grolier brand, a DisneyParks brand, and some other ornaments of that stuff (which I’m still trying to chase, but first I have to get my prepaid refilled before I can get me one of those–it’s kinda hard to find past year ornaments from previous years unless you look online, like on eBay or Amazon or something like that, because Hallmark retailers only sell current year ornamnets).

Oh, and a note to all you Incredibles fans here: Try getting the Edna ornament, if you could. Just to note it is #4 in the Disney/Pixar Legends series. Found out there is a button on there, too.

But seriously: When it comes to Pixar ornaments, I have a lot of catching up to do. (But the process will not always be as easy foe me, on account of the whole prepaid thing.)

Cool idea EJE! I’m imagining a tree in a stand made to look like the boot, covered in WALL-E ornaments in between star-shaped ornaments with a glittering star at the top with WALL-E and EVE attached to it to give off a “define dancing” feel. Well, I guess you could also put a giant Auto on top of the tree too but that wouldn’t be as magical… 8D

OWP: Really? If I did something like that, my heart’s gonna go crazy! 8D <3

My family’s tree is virtually coated with Disney ornaments, but Pixar only has like three. There’s a Buzz, a Woody guitar, and we used to have a Mr. Incredible, but it broke.

Are you going to try and collect any more of those while the Christmas in July sales are going on right now, Villainess?

And to OWP: You know that rare Disney Store ornament you mentioned? Well, I haven’t found it yet. Though I gave been looking on eBay. (I use the search term “Disneyana” for most of my searches–refined to Contemporary, Buy It Now, US Only.)

TSS: If you happen to see this, I really hope you’re aware that there is an Edna ornament in the Keepsake brand this year. That’s Disney/Pixar Legends series #4. (Yes, I’m talking to you Incredibles fans!)

And as for me, I finally reached the minimum amount needed to get my prepaid refilled. And this is very exciting for me, considering the fact that there is, indeed, that one ornament I’ve been wanting for quite some time now. (And yes, it is still, indeed, the one I really want most!)

I hope you know what I’m talking about–in terms of this ornament stuff, that is.

Oh, speaking of that rare ornament…I think I just saw a listing! (And it only costs $30.00…wow! :smiley: )

I have a LOT actually. Every year for Christmas, my mom gets me and my older bro each an ornament from Hallmark. For Toy Story, I have an ornament of Buzz and Woody flying, one that’s a picture frame with Buzz and Woody that has a picture of me and my brother from 2003, one of the claw machine, one of Buzz on RC, etc. Pretty much all of the Toy Story Hallmark ornaments from the past 15 or so years. I also have a Monsters Inc one of Mike and Sulley standing in front of a bunch of canisters, a Nemo and Marlin one and a Crush and Squirt one, the Bright Beginning Luxo Jr one, an Up one of Carl and Russell from when Carl awards Russell with the Ellie Badge, a Mater one, an Edna Mode one, and some various other ones. I also have some Disney ones and a Star Wars Slave I ornament. :slight_smile:

I wonder what #5 in the Disney/Pixar Legends series will be… :question:

EDIT: I just bumped this topic. Besides the one I just mentioned here (which we don’t know anything about just yet), I’m giessing there will be (at least) another 2 Pixar ornaments in the Keepsake brand coming out this year–like I’m guessing that we will get an Inside Out ornament just in time for the Christmas in July sales, while another one for The Good Dinosaur will probably come out around the actual Christmas season later this year.

And no, I am not counting any of this year’s ornaments for Cars and Toy Story.

But if there was going to be another Pixar ornament coming out this year, in which case it would probably ge another one of those “limited editions”, then there would be at least 4 Keepsake ornaments for our collections that are not in any way related to these other 2 frannchises.

You see what I’m saying, guys? Huh? Get the picture? *It’s like predicting something over here… :unamused: …but we’ll just have to wait and see about that, am I right?

evspixarfan2012

Sorry for the late double-post, but I think it’s time for an update! :laughing:

You know that #5 in the Disney/Pixar Legends series I was questioning myself about earlier? Well, now that it has come out (back in July), I’m going to reveal this to you in case some of you haven’t noticed yet: ;-p

It was…WALL-E. <3

Also at Hallmark they have Joy. And in terms of Sketchbook ornaments from over at DisneyStore, they have Woody and Buzz (on top of a Luxo ball), Arlo and Spot, all of the emotions from Inside Out, and one of WALL-E and EVE from the scene where they both were flying around in space–I ordered the last one as described here. :mrgreen:

Btw, Joy is my 10th Keepsake ornament purchased directly from a Hallmark store in the last 5 years. :smiley:

I have like 3 Cars ornaments, one from Disney World, and two from the Disney Store (both of which my friend got me, one of Light in his Cars 2 paint job with lights that work, and one with the Cars 1 paint job)

I’m pretty sure those are the only Pixar ornaments, though I have a bunch of Disney ornaments too… I’ll probably end up with an entire tree of Disney & Pixar ornaments at some point!

good post happy use this post