Who else has Pixar Ornaments on their Christmas Tree?

Yes they did. I am waiting to get it during the after Christmas sales. But this is only my third year for collecting Pixar ornaments. I have the limited edition A Bright Beginning Luxo lamp on the ball ornament, a Disney/Pixar Legends Series #1 with Carl Fredricksen standing next to a proud-of-himself Russell with the Ellie Badge “Up” ornament, a #2 “Monsters Inc.” with Sulley holding Boo in her monster costume, a #3 of “Finding Nemo” with Crush and Squirt, and a Brave Merida ornament. I am hoping my sister will get me a 2012 Limited Edition EVE ornament, and then there’s a bunch of others I’m trying to get myself, too. Including the Ratatouille one with Remy reading a cookbook, some Disney Parks authentic ornaments, bunches of other Pixar-related Hallmark Keepsakes, and that “Deck the Planet!” one with WALL-E holding the Christmas lights.

Now that’s a lot of catching up to do! :smiley:

Hallmark’s made themselves an extremely nice line of Pixar ornaments for sure :slight_smile: I only wish more of them were Christmas-y looking or sparkly/iredescent/shiny… but not saying I won’t get any of them; I think a lot of them could be cute decorations year-round! The Ratatouille one would look darling as year-round decor in a kitchen, for example! Have you seen the President’s Edition ones? They’re fantastic! Here’s a pic or two of my faves…

Would any of those be available on eBay? I just got my prepaid AAA Visa, but I might get those later. Oh, and I did find some Disney Park authentic and Sketchbook ornaments at the Disney Store website. I’ll get those later on, too.

^Actually, all those photos are from current deals on eBay! Some were more pricey than others, but I’d totally recommend them! Oh, and I did see the Disco Mike for the first time yesterday… it’s fantastic! I can’t wait to snag that one for my tree :slight_smile:

I really, really, really, really want that Flik ornament.

^I know right?! It can’t be easy to make something ABL Christmas-y looking, and Grolier nailed it on this one!

I’m just happy it’s available. ABL merchandise is soooo hard to come by.

UPDATE: Got my 2012 Limited Edition EVE Ornament for Christmas. I also got the disco ball Mike over at Hallmark last week during after-Christmas sales. I might post some ornament photos later…

Yes, please post pictures!

About time I decide to post a picture of my ornaments. These are Hallmark Keepsakes, and here they are:

Hope you like it! :smiley:

I want them all!!

You jealous of my limited edition 2012 EVE or something?

Awesome collection, evspixarfan! One of these days I’ll grab me a Pixar ornament of my own…

Wait a second, you don’t have any?

^Yeah, unfortunately. I mentioned on a previous post that I’m still lacking in that area. With as many ornaments as I have, you’d think I would! But the ones I like best are pretty pricey, so I’m not there yet. And I usually forget to try buying ornaments during the year so I probably miss some of the best deals. Ah well, perhaps this is the year I’ll finally snag that Groiler Mater or the Disco Mike :slight_smile:

Yeah, well…There’s this Keepsake I want, it’s called “Deck the Planet”, dated 2008, and I don’t know why, but for some reason, it seems high-priced. (Darn! I want that ornament! I’ll bet you there is a reason for why I’m jealous over that one.) :open_mouth: :-D) <3

^Understood. You know, there’s an even rarer WALL-E ornament out there I haven’t found in years. It’s a DisneyStore exclusive one of WALL-E holding a wrapped-with-ribbon trash cube! It’s probably one of the cutest ones I’ve ever seen ever, but I haven’t seen it since the film itself came out! But who knows? Maybe it’ll turn up on eBay one of these days…

Imagine a Christmas tree with only WALL-E ornaments!

Kenzie, there is a Keepsake brand, a Grolier brand, a DisneyParks brand, and some other ornaments of that stuff (which I’m still trying to chase, but first I have to get my prepaid refilled before I can get me one of those–it’s kinda hard to find past year ornaments from previous years unless you look online, like on eBay or Amazon or something like that, because Hallmark retailers only sell current year ornamnets).

Oh, and a note to all you Incredibles fans here: Try getting the Edna ornament, if you could. Just to note it is #4 in the Disney/Pixar Legends series. Found out there is a button on there, too.

But seriously: When it comes to Pixar ornaments, I have a lot of catching up to do. (But the process will not always be as easy foe me, on account of the whole prepaid thing.)

Cool idea EJE! I’m imagining a tree in a stand made to look like the boot, covered in WALL-E ornaments in between star-shaped ornaments with a glittering star at the top with WALL-E and EVE attached to it to give off a “define dancing” feel. Well, I guess you could also put a giant Auto on top of the tree too but that wouldn’t be as magical… 8D