Who else has Pixar Ornaments on their Christmas Tree?

You gonna take a picture of it?

I will definitely show you a photo of it.

Cool, did you see mine above?

Yes. I love your Disney ornaments, and your Pixar “ornaments”. :wink:

Sweat. Has anyone else put pictures up if their’s?

when i went to Disney the last time, i got a Lightning McQueen ornament :slight_smile: i also got a Micky & Minnie ornament, where ever we go we get a Christmas ornament, so our trees (a 6ft one in the dining room, a 3 ft one in my room, and a 5 ft one in my dad’s childhood home) are full of ornaments from all over the country (and a few from other countries)

what i want to do is we have a train layout under the tree and i want to get the Cars characters in their Christmas paint jobs for the train layout, and later (like in a few years) i might try to build the buildings from RS and create the town under my tree :laughing: the town under my tree is alredy supposed to be on Rt. 66

My little brother got a Buzz ornament this year. :slight_smile:

I found ornaments of Doc Hudson, Mater, and Lightning from Cars.

I was given the whole Pixar Hallmark collection for 2011 for Christmas. So I have Mater, Carl and Russell and Luxo. Mine was a very Pixar Christmas, which I’m fine with.

[url]shopDisney | Official Site for Disney Merchandise

This looks amazing!

I actually don’t have any! :open_mouth: But don’t think that I don’t want some! I’m just picky in two areas: First, I want one that’s nice quality and one that the character looks like the actual character. I’ve found a fair amount of cheaply made ones that even I as a Pixar-obsessed fangirl wouldn’t touch, and I’ve seen many many ornaments that don’t look like the legit characters! I mean, some of the MI ones I’ve seen from various years made Sulley look… kinda odd to me! The second reason is that I don’t just want a character, I want it to look Christmas-y! I want it to look special! Not like a nice figurine or toy with a hook attached to it! Well, my picky Pixar ornament wishlist is basically this:

• President’s Edition Cars 2 Guido (He’s in his cute scarf and hat with a gift! And the Tire Tree, too!)
  • President’s Edition WALL-E (It’s one of him holding a wreath!)
  • Christmas Magic A Bug’s Life Flik (He’s wearing a scarf and has a pair of leaf “wings”)
  • DisneyStore Luxo Jr. (The one covered in lights and standing on a gift; though I am very tempted to buy the Hallmark one anyway)
  • DisneyStore WALL-E and EVE (WALL-E’s in a Santa hat holding a little Christmas Tree in a boot; EVE’s stringing lights! Adorablez!)
  • President’s Edition Ratatouille (He’s standing on a candy cane!)
    I’d have to see some of the others in person to decide for myself how well-done they are and if I’d want them (like the Cars “One Stuck Truck” one), but I’m really hoping that Hallmark or DisneyStore or some company will make some truly decked-out Christmas-y Pixar ornaments! Or if nothing, they should just dump some glitter on the normal ones; I’ve got a serious thing for glitter and Pixar… :mrgreen: And you know, I might still buy some of the not-as-Christmas-y ones just as decorations to have up all year!

I only have one :blush: that is of nemo…But i am gonna definitely put it on my Christmas tree :smiley:

We have a separate tree that’s Disney themed. I’m pretty sure there’s a Buzz Lightyear ornament on it somewhere.

All I have are the Hallmark ornament versions of the limited edition Luxo lamp, Up and Monsters Inc from the Legends series, and Merida. There’s a Finding Nemo Legends series ornament I want, though–it’s Crush and Squirt. (Also from Hallmark)

I got a Buzz Lightyear a couple years ago from Goodwill, but that’s it for Pixar. Got a lot more Disney and Henson stuff.

Both of your trees sound amazing.

I just realized that I have missed out on last year’s limited edition Eve ornament (Hallmark)!

I could have sworn I posted in this topic, but I didnt see my name anywhere. Unless I wasnt looking hard enough.

Anyway, yes I do. I have a Lightning & Mater set, a Lightning & Sally set, a larger Lightning ornament, a Marlin & Dory ornament, and a Crush ornament :slight_smile:

I did get my Finding Nemo ornament a while back. Also, I am currently waiting until the after Christmas sales to get a Monsters University ornament. Have any of you gone into a Hallmark store and seen that ornament yet? It looks like something off the teaser trailer–I am saying this because Mike Wazowski looks like a disco ball! Oh, there is no way I am resisting that one…

Oh, and one other thing: I hope Sissy’s getting me that EVE ornament I wanted! How awesome is that?

^They’ve made a disco ball Mike?! That sounds like their coolest one yet!! :3