Who else has Pixar Ornaments on their Christmas Tree?

The only Pixar Ornament I have is a Monster’s Inc one I got years ago where Mike and Sully are holding Boo’s door open for her. Unfortunately, Boo is no longer on the Ornament after someone got a hold of it a couple years ago. I remember I was in tears after it happened considering it was my favorite ornament. Hopefully I can find a new one for this year.

Aw, I’m sorry Ballboi! :frowning: I hope you can get a new one.

Ballboi, that really stinks! I hope you are able to find an replacement.

I have a Jessie ornament that I got last Christmas.

I use to have a Jessie ornament, and a Buzz one. They came in cereal boxes when TS2 came out.

Why are we talking about Christmas ornaments in August? :neutral_face:

Thanks guys! Well, Boo’s feet are still on the ornament so I can’t say she is completely gone. I guess to cheer me up, I found my Mike ornament for this Christmas. Other then Randall, Mike has to be my favorite Monster’s Inc character.

Pixarfan91: Because if you keep cheer and happiness, it can be Christmas all year!

But seriously, because it’s fun. :slight_smile: And because some people buy them year round, like Ballboi. :smiley:

Nothing wrong with that. In fact, next time I’m in a holiday store, I’m always looking for Pixar christmas decorations.

4 ordered, three in my possesion. Time to Play(2009), Piston Cup Tire Tree(2010) Finding Nemo(2007)and the one I haven’t gotten yet is Anyone Can Cook(2007) Anyone besides me hoping to start the Disney Pixar Legends series this year?

Which ones did you order already?

The four I listed.

Oh, I thought you already had those.

Time to Play(2009), Piston Cup Tire Tree(2010) Finding Nemo(2007)are the three I have right now. Sorry that wasn’t clearer.

Their not really Christmas ornaments but who cares. I think both og them are from Kelloggs cereal boxs.

I do have a couple Monsters Inc ornaments that I put up every year. Still trying to replace the one I’ve mentioned before.

i know one of my friends have an incredibles ornament hanging on a tree.

I may post some Disney ones I have too.

Sorry about the double post. Here’s my Disney ones.

I now have a disney one myself. Glenn got me a Princes ornament! It has Belle, Cinderella, and Tiana on it.