Who has the best avatar?

I must say, woody, yours looks lovely! Nice to see more Classic Disney spirit around here. I’ve got to watch Beauty and the Beast again, 'cause I miss sweet moments of Disney like that one. :wink: If you made it, good job! If you found it, good choice!

Who here likes the friendship of The Fox and the Hound? :smiley:

Thanks Bright Dot-Dasher :smiley: it was you who inspired me to put it on :wink:

I’m surprised you caught the House/Lie to Me reference, woody! Good job! :slight_smile:

Pan’s Cars drawing of a hot pursuit between the boys is all kinds of awesome! Arrest those clowns, Sheriff! :smiley:

I love Hannahmation’s ‘switcheroo’ avatar! I’'d like to know where she got that shot of Dug and Kevin in particular… I don’t remember seeing that in the promos.

BDD, that’s another great avatar! Fox and the Hound was a childhood favourite of mine, although I didn’t get why they couldn’t be friends and had to have it explained to me (“Dogs hunt foxes, Andre. They were supposed to be mortal enemies from the beginning.”) Sweet tagline, and the ‘bleaching’ makes it look like they’re playing in the sunlight. Very nice.

And woody made a nice avatar of another classic! I should dig up Beauty & The Beast. Maybe now that I’m grown-up, I can appreciate the romance aspect and animation detail better. What font’s that? Reminds me of Princess and the Frog.

woody - Thank you! :smiley:

So many new graphics! My current favorites have to be Hannahmation’s, thedriveintheatre’s, and bright dot-dasher’s avatars, though. :wink:

– Mitch

Thanks BDD and Mitch!

BDD: I have exclusive access to images from Up. :wink: Naw, I wish! It’s a screen cap from Inside UP: “Kevin: The Undiscovered Species”. :smiley:

Hannahmation - You’re most welcome! :smiley:

– Mitch

I had to work hard to get this one…do you guys like it??

Haha, I like it, Al-Bob! Twitchy is my fave character in Hoodwinked.

I’m rather biased towards mine… :unamused:

Good find, Al-Bob! Is that a Twitchy plushie? He’s my fave from Hoodwinked. “EuuhhhIdontdrinkcoffee.” Pouts :laughing:

That’s okay mei. This thread is for promoting your own avatars too. But it would be nice if you could just pick a few of your faves from others and just dropping a comment or two. :wink: So what’s yours about? You a fan of gymnastics? :question:

sorry :blush:

erm, let’s see…I rather like Mitch’s. Russell is so cute. :slight_smile: Pixar.rocks - I like yours too. stripes are so awesome :smiley:

I’m more than a fan of gymnastics, I do gymnastics :wink: I’m not that great, just level 5. But I love it. :smiley:

mei - Thank you! I like yours, as well. There was a time when I considered diving into the art of gymnastics, but I never got to it. It seems like an exhilarating sport, though. :smiley:

– Mitch

Cool avvie, mei! :smiley: I like how it says “love” vertically and within the words. So you do gymnastics, huh? That’s really cool! I wish I knew how to do those stunts, but I’m at the same time hesitant to do so…anyway, again, I like your avatar!

mei really expresses her “love” for gymnastics in her avatar.

I like Al-Bob’s. It looks cute.

heehee actually, Swordsman, I like your siggie the best :stuck_out_tongue: “Talk about recurring Syndrome” lol :laughing: that would be a scary sequel :open_mouth:

RishdaTarkaan: Actually, this siggy is just an advertisement for my Incredibles fanfic. I’m wearing it to attract other readers. Anyways, thanks. :wink:

RishdaTarkaan’s avatar is pretty cute. Heheh. :wink:

– Mitch

I agree with you Mitch. It looks cute. I love the Dory avatar.

Thanks it’s the same one I have on NarniaWeb (heard of that forum before?) and when I found this forum literally joined just b/c I thought I had the perfect avvie for it :stuck_out_tongue:

You’re writing a sequel to the incredibles Swordsman? I WANTS TO READ IT!! hooheeehooeeehooeeeeheee!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I love it, RishdaTarkaan! It’s such a smilemaker. :smiley: