Who has the best avatar?

Grimey has got a really funny and enjoyable avatar.

Thanks, thedriveintheatre, Mitch, and lizardgirl (although I cannot take credit for the avatar, I’m glad you like my choice!) It’s probably from a children’s book, though I can’t be 100% certain because I just found it on the internet.

I like yours, Mitch! It’s nice to see you with Remy in an avatar again!

bright dot-dasher - You’re most welcome!

Ha-ha. Thanks! Personality-wise, it seems as if I jump out-of-character whenever I wear an avatar that’s not Remy-related… :confused:

– Mitch

Violet Parr’s avatar picture of Violet looks really cute. I love it.

Al-Bob’s new avatar’s pretty funny. I love hoodwinked! :smiley:

The Star Swordsman- Thanks! Yours is really cool to. :slight_smile: And I too like Grimey’s avatar.

I think the best avatars I’ve seen on here are the ones belonging to Haunt and Dash. Where did you guys get those avatars?

I love Phileas’ and Violet Parr’s new avatars. :smiley:

– Mitch

Violet: You are welcome

thedriveintheatre - Is that the Flying Spaghetti Monster you are making a comparison to WALL-E with in your new avatar, there? You can’t just change your avvie out of the blue and not give an explanation - inquiring minds need to know! :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice try, Rachel, but no septuacentennial cupcake-in-a-cup for you. :wink:

That’s David Cross’ (of KFP and Alvin and the Chimpunks fame) character Giddy, or as I like to spell him, GID·E, from the new release Terra.

The official site bio mentions he’s a “Rover Class bot” and “sometimes seem to think even for himself”.

You gotta admit the resemblance is uncanny. :smiley: But come to think of it, he does look a little like the all-powerful deity of the Pastafarians.

If none of you have any idea of what we’re talking about, I suggest you check out the hilarious Wiki.

RAMen!

rachelcakes1985- Ah, I see you finally decided to wear the I.O.G. (“Issue Of the Gravy”) sig. It looks really good, Rachel. :slight_smile:

I really like yours Violet! It looks really cool :smiley: did you draw that yourself?

Hm, I could have sworn it was the FSM in your avatar, thedriveintheatre. He does show up in the most unexpected of places. Terra, ey? I’ve read the thread you made about that film, I’ll have to keep an eye out for it.

Well, this is the ‘avatar’ thread, but thanks for the compliments on my gravy signature anyway, Violet Parr. :slight_smile: I like your new avatar - where did you get that drawing from?

Thanks, rachelcakes1985 and woody No. Sorry, I didn’t draw that myself. The original was done by *AlexDeB on deviant art. I just cropped it so only Violet was in it.

Here’s the original.

I think it looks marvelous, Violet Parr! :smiley:

Violet Parr, I absolutely love your avatar. I knew it looked familiar. I saw that pic on DA before.

yeah it is pretty cool

Thanks guys!

bright dot-dasher- I really like your avatar, too :slight_smile: .

You’re totally welcome Violet Parr.

Love woody’s avatar =] So cute!