Who has the best avatar?

Love it! Don’t think anyone’s had her for an icon yet!

Did anyone notice this yet? Dillinger’s got a “Wilderness Explorer” avatar (I think)!

Thanks for noticing evspixarfan2012! I changed my avatar last week. I really like the idea of the Wilderness Explorer. I would like to know more about them, both Russell and Andy are Wilderness Explorers and i like to think that the cottage in the woods from Monsters University is part of their camp.

Villainess, did you just change your avatar to Anger?

Yup. I was going to use Fear (since I’m using Anger on another forum, and Disgust on a different forum from that, and Joy on a different forum I don’t frequent very often unfortunately), but I was too lazy to go and crop it to fit this forum’s size regulations.

^Cool idea using the different emotes as avvies on different forums! :smiley:

It wasn’t really on purpose, it just kind of happened, but thanks anyway. ;-p

Edit: Now I did it on purpose. Set up Fear somewhere else. 8D

^Yeah, but now you just changed your avatar to Sadness! 8D

Loving the Inside Out icons!! Hoping there will be more of those once a proper trailer is released. :slight_smile:

Christmas avatar time! Decided to have a rein-scare-pig for this year :slight_smile: The art came from a D23 piece made by I think Ricky Nivera last year. Just felt right :smiley: Plus, on deviantArt I have an avatar of Waddles from Gravity Falls as a reindeer so I have matchy rein-pigs now :mrgreen:

Oh me gosh, ObsessedWithPixar! :open_mouth: Your avatar looks like Archie the Scare Pig in a reindeer costume! 8D :mrgreen:

^Haha thanks! Archie makes for an adorable little reindeer :slight_smile:

Evspixarfan’s the first to use one of my avvies and it looks fabulous on her! And Ten-Eight’s storyboard Buzz is totally awesome!

^On me? I might be using one of K9Girl’s avatars next. :astonished:

^Yes I loved that you used my Remy avvie! But your new one is absolutely adorable, too! :3

Well, I’m about to change mine…again!

What avatar will you don upon this time? :slight_smile:

^To answer your question, TSS:

(Hey, guys!) Lookie who’s on my avatar this time! <3

Just changed my avatar again… :unamused:

Jose Carioca has returned.