Who has the best Signature?

evspixarfan2012: Amidala, actually (Padmé is her common name). In that scene, she was seated with (at the time) Senator Palpatine in his apartment, talking about the Trade Federation Blockade on Naboo, and how they wish to hold an audience with Chancellor Valorum to hear her case. The actual line is “Our people are dying, Senator”.

But yeah, I hope some of the mods remember about Inside Out and The Good Dinosaur.

:nerd: Hey, guys! :mrgreen: Check out my new signature! :arrow_right:

I am so embarassed at the terrible quality of that, but I’m glad you liked it enough to use it. If you’d like that sig in higher quality, I’d be more than happy to remake it for you. Or any of my really old sigs.

Yes, K9Girl…but could you please make me a WALL-E sig now in time for Valentine’s Day? <3

Love the sig, JSWeC! And it’s true, sadly. I hope the mods haven’t forgotten about us :laughing: We need a new board for Inside Out!

Leirin: Thanks very much. They do already have an Inside Out board. We need a board for “The Good Dinosaur”, but that can wait until later this fall.

I have to say that currently, Biggest_Pixar_Fan_Ami has one of the best Inside Out signatures around here. :smiley: (I’ll probably make my own eventually…)

Aha, thank you! :smiley: Can you believe this is my first ever sig and avatar in the whole 5 and a half years I’ve been registered on here? :open_mouth: (I finally have an identity, haha!) Glad to see admiration from other people, especially as I made them myself! My design style is very simplistic and bold, and I thought the emotions from Inside Out were a good starting point in reflecting this. Plus the avatar is based on me ;-p

Again thank you, JustSoWall-eCrazy! :blush: :slight_smile:

You are welcome!

Ohmygoodness B_P_F_A’s is amazing!!

^ Thankyou! :slight_smile: :blush: I like the Spongebob reference in yours!

I really badly wanna make an Inside Out siggy, but I’m afraid of it being spoilerish for those who haven’t seen the movie yet (screenshot-wise).

Well, you better go ahead and do that now! The Good Dinosaur just came out today.

And…Biggest_Pixar_Fan_Ami? I like your signature, too, but…all these years you’ve been on the forums here and that’s your first one?! Unbelieve-able!

I finally made a sig change! :smiley:

Uh…JustSoWall-eCrazy? You’re signature message looks Japanese to me… :confused:

evspixarfan2012: It is! (I actually learned Japanese) It’s supposed to be a re-titling of Inside Out I made up, actually. :smiley:

Pronunciation:

Kimochi Suupaa Sentai: Yorokobi to Kanashimi no Bouken

Translation:

Emotion Super Squadron: The Adventure of Joy and Sadness.

Speaking of which, I need to update the fanart thread. I’ve done Inside Out fanart and want to post i up here. Haven’t done so due to low activity here, but might as well.

Then maybe you should go ahead and do that, because I just looked at your DeviantArt (again).

Why didn’t anyone just make me a “birthday” signature with WALL-E on it?! :cry: :`-(

UPDATE: I’m happy because I have my signature now. Whoo! :smiley:

Made myself a new signature. It’s clickable.

I like it, JustSoWall-eCrazy! :slight_smile: I like how you’re reflecting Pixar’s current release with Marlin. Can’t wait to see Finding Dory! I should really change my sig soon too. Also, I clicked the link- very random, but I like the cross reference with Spongebob (Jellyfishing!) 8D