Who has the best Signature?

:nerd: Hey, guys! :mrgreen: Check out my new signature! :arrow_right:

I am so embarassed at the terrible quality of that, but Iā€™m glad you liked it enough to use it. If youā€™d like that sig in higher quality, Iā€™d be more than happy to remake it for you. Or any of my really old sigs.

Yes, K9Girlā€¦but could you please make me a WALL-E sig now in time for Valentineā€™s Day? <3

Love the sig, JSWeC! And itā€™s true, sadly. I hope the mods havenā€™t forgotten about us :laughing: We need a new board for Inside Out!

Leirin: Thanks very much. They do already have an Inside Out board. We need a board for ā€œThe Good Dinosaurā€, but that can wait until later this fall.

I have to say that currently, Biggest_Pixar_Fan_Ami has one of the best Inside Out signatures around here. :smiley: (Iā€™ll probably make my own eventuallyā€¦)

Aha, thank you! :smiley: Can you believe this is my first ever sig and avatar in the whole 5 and a half years Iā€™ve been registered on here? :open_mouth: (I finally have an identity, haha!) Glad to see admiration from other people, especially as I made them myself! My design style is very simplistic and bold, and I thought the emotions from Inside Out were a good starting point in reflecting this. Plus the avatar is based on me ;-p

Again thank you, JustSoWall-eCrazy! :blush: :slight_smile:

You are welcome!

Ohmygoodness B_P_F_Aā€™s is amazing!!

^ Thankyou! :slight_smile: :blush: I like the Spongebob reference in yours!

I really badly wanna make an Inside Out siggy, but Iā€™m afraid of it being spoilerish for those who havenā€™t seen the movie yet (screenshot-wise).

Well, you better go ahead and do that now! The Good Dinosaur just came out today.

Andā€¦Biggest_Pixar_Fan_Ami? I like your signature, too, butā€¦all these years youā€™ve been on the forums here and thatā€™s your first one?! Unbelieve-able!

I finally made a sig change! :smiley:

Uhā€¦JustSoWall-eCrazy? Youā€™re signature message looks Japanese to meā€¦ :confused:

evspixarfan2012: It is! (I actually learned Japanese) Itā€™s supposed to be a re-titling of Inside Out I made up, actually. :smiley:

Pronunciation:

Kimochi Suupaa Sentai: Yorokobi to Kanashimi no Bouken

Translation:

Emotion Super Squadron: The Adventure of Joy and Sadness.

Speaking of which, I need to update the fanart thread. Iā€™ve done Inside Out fanart and want to post i up here. Havenā€™t done so due to low activity here, but might as well.

Then maybe you should go ahead and do that, because I just looked at your DeviantArt (again).

Why didnā€™t anyone just make me a ā€œbirthdayā€ signature with WALL-E on it?! :cry: :`-(

UPDATE: Iā€™m happy because I have my signature now. Whoo! :smiley:

Made myself a new signature. Itā€™s clickable.

I like it, JustSoWall-eCrazy! :slight_smile: I like how youā€™re reflecting Pixarā€™s current release with Marlin. Canā€™t wait to see Finding Dory! I should really change my sig soon too. Also, I clicked the link- very random, but I like the cross reference with Spongebob (Jellyfishing!) 8D

^Sorry for replying so late, but Iā€™m very happy you like it! :smiley: Itā€™s actually based on an episode where Squidward asks ā€œHow much fun can you possibly have with a jellyfish?ā€ and it later transitions to SpongeBob dancing with his new pet jellyfish to the loud dance music. So I imagined Marlin saying the same thing to Dory.

[url]Spongebob Squarepants - Jellyfish Jam - YouTube #AdmitItDoryWouldTotallyDoThis