Who has the best Signature?

Ohmygoodness B_P_F_A’s is amazing!!

^ Thankyou! :slight_smile: :blush: I like the Spongebob reference in yours!

I really badly wanna make an Inside Out siggy, but I’m afraid of it being spoilerish for those who haven’t seen the movie yet (screenshot-wise).

Well, you better go ahead and do that now! The Good Dinosaur just came out today.

And…Biggest_Pixar_Fan_Ami? I like your signature, too, but…all these years you’ve been on the forums here and that’s your first one?! Unbelieve-able!

I finally made a sig change! :smiley:

Uh…JustSoWall-eCrazy? You’re signature message looks Japanese to me… :confused:

evspixarfan2012: It is! (I actually learned Japanese) It’s supposed to be a re-titling of Inside Out I made up, actually. :smiley:

Pronunciation:

Kimochi Suupaa Sentai: Yorokobi to Kanashimi no Bouken

Translation:

Emotion Super Squadron: The Adventure of Joy and Sadness.

Speaking of which, I need to update the fanart thread. I’ve done Inside Out fanart and want to post i up here. Haven’t done so due to low activity here, but might as well.

Then maybe you should go ahead and do that, because I just looked at your DeviantArt (again).

Why didn’t anyone just make me a “birthday” signature with WALL-E on it?! :cry: :`-(

UPDATE: I’m happy because I have my signature now. Whoo! :smiley:

Made myself a new signature. It’s clickable.

I like it, JustSoWall-eCrazy! :slight_smile: I like how you’re reflecting Pixar’s current release with Marlin. Can’t wait to see Finding Dory! I should really change my sig soon too. Also, I clicked the link- very random, but I like the cross reference with Spongebob (Jellyfishing!) 8D

^Sorry for replying so late, but I’m very happy you like it! :smiley: It’s actually based on an episode where Squidward asks “How much fun can you possibly have with a jellyfish?” and it later transitions to SpongeBob dancing with his new pet jellyfish to the loud dance music. So I imagined Marlin saying the same thing to Dory.

[url]Spongebob Squarepants - Jellyfish Jam - YouTube #AdmitItDoryWouldTotallyDoThis

I remember that episode! And yeah I can totally see Dory doing this 8D That should be an extra on the Finding Dory DVD!

^A-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! Now that’s the funniest signature yet! :laughing: 8D :laugh:

I’m gonna change mine every once in a while - after all, Horst likes to change his story…

Actually, I now have a shiny new sig.

If only you knew where to find it… :neutral_face:

^Liking the new update on your sig! Also your reasoning behind it. Horst is just too funny :laughing:

I really need to watch Ratatouille again soon, haven’t seen it in a few years (not since I’ve worked in a kitchen, anyways) :open_mouth:

Thanks! :smiley: It looks a bit tacky perhaps, but Horst is still great. In Ratatouille, I really like the lightning scene - y’know, when they’re cooking on the roof. When they appear all puffed out… :laughing: it’s brilliant.

Your sig is great! You’re right about Leicester - I’m hoping for a repeat this year. If things keep going how they are, then Hull could qualify for the Champions League - Middlesbrough would be in contention for the Europa League!

I’d like that because both Hull and Middlesbrough are both Yorkshire teams, and I’m from Yorkshire myself originally so that’d be grand. Plus Yorkshire could win the cricket again this year…

“It tastes lightning-y!8D Lol I love Emile too!

And nah your sig’s not tacky :slight_smile:

I don’t know if Leicester could do it again though, we haven’t won a game yet this season (we lost to Hull, funnily enough :laughing: ). Mind you, if we can do it (win the league, qualify for Champions League, etc. then I won’t rule out either of your teams doing just as well. You never know! :stuck_out_tongue: I work with a guy from Hull too, amusingly. I love mimicking his accent! 8D

Thanks! :smiley: I’m not really a fan of these teams - I’m more of a York City fan. That went well… :unamused:

I hope Leicester does well, though.