Who has the best Signature?

The Star Swordsman- Thank you so much! I feel honored , not only that you’re wearing it, but that it’s actually featured in your video! Thank you so much :smiley: !

mo- Thanks so much :smiley: !

Flik-E- Thanks! I really appreciate it! I kinda wanted some thing different, so, that’s what I chose to do, nice and simple :wink: .

Awww, it looks so cute on you, mo! Plus, it’s only appropriate you wear something WALL•E related plus lyrics to a Green Day song. Perfect. :wink: <3

little chef

Sorry :frowning:

Sorry, Thedriveintheatre, I guess that wasn’t very considerate at all. If I offended anybody, I’m really sorry

Uh… double-posting on your own sig is not very polite… so try not to do it next time. :confused: But I do like your Walt Disney quote!

I must draw your attention to thewisecookiesheet’s Perry sig, which nearly made me die of laughter. Really, I don’t know why. Nobody likes the C.O.S.! 8D

Thanks TDIT. :smiley:

I nearly died when I saw the font on the computer. Felt it was deemed perfect.

What was it, please? :slight_smile:

It was something off a font cd my grandma had. Let me look it up.

Scrap kids.

If you’d like it, I can get it uploaded for you.

I’m really lovin’ totoro’s Chipmunks/Up mash-up. I wish I thought of that pun. :slight_smile:

And Violet Parr’s sig made my day. I’m not quite a huge fan of NCIS, but I do watch it whenever it’s on and I always look forward to Abby’s scenes. Who would’ve thought a Goth could be so cheerful? :slight_smile:

totoro- I love your signature! That is just hilarious! Appropriate considering Alphas slight… translator problem :laughing: .

thedriveintheatre- Thanks, TDIT :smiley: ! I absolutely love Abby! She’s too freaking adorable! I think that’s why I have such a good view on Goth, she was my first impression :wink: . But, yeah, I’ve caught a bad case of NCIS fever, my mom got me hooked. So I thought I’d make myself a siggy with one of her famous lines. Thanks again!

thedriveintheatre, Violet Parr:
Thanks a lot. :smiley:

thewisecookiesheet:
I really like your “cone of shame” sig. :wink:

I just wanted to publicly thank Phileas for the awesome PP Award Winner’s sig he made for me - I love it! :smiley: (still can’t believe I won that many omg skdjfk :open_mouth:)

Unfortunately, when I put it in, it bumped my little “little chef + mo” thing out of view. :frowning: It’s still there, though… it’s just invisible. :wink:

little chef

Cool banner!!!

BTW, will you be continuing Psyche sometime soon? Maybe not now, but maybe during the summer?

In regards to your question about Psyche, I guess it’ll continue as soon as I get inspired with something. It’s kinda been sitting idle for months now 'cuz it just stuck somewhere and wasn’t moving forward. I haven’t come up with anything yet to move the story, so I’ll just have to wait until I get hit with inspiration. :stuck_out_tongue:

I promise that as soon as I make even the slightest bit of headway on it, you’ll be reading it! :wink: If you have any more questions about it I guess you could ask them over in Psyche’s thread.

Anywhoo, back on topic…

little chef

You guys like my sig? 8D

I only recently figured out how to make animations with Photoshop. So I did.

Yeah, I’ve been playing too much Super Mario Galaxy lately.

You’ve probably had it for awhile, but I love your siggy Violet Parr! NCIS is my favorite TV show and Abby is just awesome!

Just changed my sig. Although Chapter Ten of Star Vacation is here, I’m so excited about what’s going to happen in Chapter Eleven! I’m working on it this week.

I was just about to mention your sig, JSWeC! I think it hits the right balance of excitement and crypticness… did you make that yourself? I can’t wait to meet this new ‘Force to be reckoned with’! :slight_smile:

totoro- You’re welcome :wink: .

Badger- Yeah! That is cool! I love the Mario Brothers (though I don’t have that particular game). Cool siggy!

Hannahmation- Thanks! And, isn’t she great though :wink: :laughing: ?! She’s just a hoot! I’m glad you like it!

Changed my sig again. This is my first one made on Corel Paint Shop Pro. The “Reject Force Seven is here” is a text vector with an embossed layer style applied to it, and the seven names are each separate raster layers I did with my tablet (yes, the embossed layer style is applied to them too).

The names written on the sig are that of my seven characters that appear in the new chapter of Star Vacation. :wink: