Who has the best Signature?

I’m so happy you like my sig! And actually, the names are my handwriting. :wink:

Yeah, that’s right! Reject Force 7 assemble! :smiley:

Violet Parr easily. I wish I knew how to use computer graphics like that…will you make me one???

IncredigirlVirginia- Thanks :smiley: ! And, sure! What would you like it to be of? Anything in particular you’d like me to include?

I really love yo’s sig. The connection to each film through gaping mouths is so clever, and hi-larious

I also just noticed Flik-E’s wonderful Wall-E/Flik signature. It’s very cute. Haha, suits his name.

Clever.

But if you’re lying about lying to me, it means you’re not lying, which means you’re telling the truth! D:

I HATE YOU! :cry: :cry:

Thank you. That was the first one I made, actually.

Amazing! lol xD

IncredigirlVirginia has a very cool siggy. It looks absoultely sweet! Kudos to Violet Parr for her creativity.

Finally felt like making a signature for Toy Story 3. I can’t seem to get on Fett101’s site right now to add it to my random signatures, but here it is:

I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt and take it as a sarcastic comment, Czarine. I really mean it when I say that your sig is good (and this is my non-evil alter-ego speaking here, mmkay?). :slight_smile:

What I usually do when I make a sarcastic comment is I do “air quotes” (Shelby Forthright style) or I add a smiley at the end to say I don’t mean it. It helps to avoid misunderstandings, BTW.

MrAsuma’s animated sig is instant awesome. Anything involving Carl x Ellie is really instant-awesome in my books.

IncredigirlVirginia’s sig also deserves mention. Great quote and great screenshot!

Kudos to Violet Parr for making it for a fellow member.

I saw someone with an animated Carl x Ellie sig around here. Can’t remember who is it, but I think it’s one of the best signatures around.

The Star Swordsman & thedriveintheatre- Thanks guys :wink: ! I hope she’s enjoying it :slight_smile: . I had fun doing it… puts on Edna Mode’s voice “Simple, elegant… yet… BOLD!” Besides, I have to agree with IncredigirlVirginia, Bob and Helen are great! Probably one of the best Pixar couples, if not the best.

JustSoWall-eCrazy- Oh, I think you probably saw MrAsuma’s sig. That is awesome :slight_smile: !

I like yo’s signature. It’s hilarious and awesome. :laughing:

How 'bout mine?

Not to rain on your parade, pixafan9099, but I think you should remove that sig in case some people take it as a spoiler image… :confused:

Unless of course, this is from a trailer in the public domain…

I did add smileys. :open_mouth: When I’m honestly upset, I don’t use them.

By the way, the “D:” smiley always means I’m kidding. :stuck_out_tongue:

Not in that last post. But I did sort of get that you were kidding, so we’re cool. My bad! :slight_smile:

I like Phileas’ new one. A lot.

Thanks a lot, Virginia. :wink:

Phileas- I’d like to second IncredigirlVirginia’s comment, and say that your sig is just stunning :slight_smile: ! I love it! To be honest, I’m not a fan of Miley Cyrus, but I love the use of the lyrics to her song in that siggy! That song is pretty good :wink: . And Violet is just adorable! She’s too cute! I love it!