Who has the coolest username?

Well, what happens is that we’ve lived together all our lives, and then we went to study the same thing and we’re now doing the same things, so many of our opinions are similar, specially about our profession.

But also, we sound more similar when we speak here than when we do it in real life, because English is not our native tongue, so we learned it at the same time and place and we use and identical grammar. If you could see our posts in our original language, you would be able to differentiate us at a lot more easily.

There’s also the fact that we usually follow an agreed direction for some of the issues here, or else this account would be a confusing mess 8D

Yeah, although it’s been a year now that I’ve known that you’re two separate people, but for me I still associate you as a single Spirit. Like two people who are one. Which is what the situation is really.

Haha. Which one of us do you forget? 8D

I don’t forget either of you. I just never know who is who, unless you tell me. 8D

Exactly, that’s understandable.

My brother hasn’t posted too much for days, so it had been just me here lately, mainly.

It used to be the other way around…

Yes. When you announced you were two people, I was stunned. I think you’re both awesome though! And I like your user name :wink:

I remember reading about the two Spirits thing even before I became a member. I couldn’t believe it. I thought, “Whoa! I wouldn’t have guessed that!”. (That’s why in one of my posts, I responded to them as Spirits intentionally - as plural :wink: . ) And I just read the mystery reveal story. It was great! :laughing:

Yes, we never thought about revealing it at first 8D

But a joke isn’t as satisfying if there’s nobody who gets it.

I feel I must list some of the coolest PP usernames ever! Sorry to break up the conversation…

• Bonanna137
  • bright dot-dasher
  • CowgirlJessie
  • definedancing
  • ellie-jessie-eve
  • evildrp0rkch0p
  • Flame Of Awesomeness
  • gypsyofmagic
  • IncredigirlVirginia
  • JesusFreak (Yay dcTalk! :mrgreen: )
  • JustSoWall-eCrazy
  • K9Girl
  • lazerenvy237
  • little_chef_eva09
  • LQstudiesPixar
  • Netbug009
  • Now Has Guilt
  • PixarBeliever
  • SallyMcQueen
  • Spirit of Adventure
  • StrawberryAvalanche96
  • thedriveintheatre
    Everyone here’s got an epic name, though; these are just some of my favorites :slight_smile:

aaaa JesusFreak and I used to be best friends ;__;

but wow I’m really glad you like mine. Sometimes I feel like it’s kind of dumb, and I sort of wish I could chop the “eva09” off the end, because I prefer to go by little chef, anyway. :slight_smile:

y’all have some pretty awesome usernames, but one I have always loved is Gasduude omg best username e v e r.

little chef

Thank you OwP! And I do say that you have a great name yourself. Pixar obsessions are great.

Thanks EJE! Even though it could be more creative, I do like my username… it suits me quite well :slight_smile: Long live non-creepy obsessions!!
And I think your name works well, little_chef! Your username’s always evoked “Little Chef Forever” in my head, which is pretty awesome! :mrgreen: Oh, and yeah, Gasduude is a fantastic username! Almost picked something similar myself!

OWP: I was going down your list and halfway through, I thought I wouldn’t be on it. Then I came to the last name and I was like:

For anyone who’s wondered about the origin and meaning behind my username, I wrote about it sometime back on my blog (can’t remember where the original post was here):

I really like the thought that went into your name TDIT!

Very surprised yet flattered that you like my username, OWP! I like yours too; it fits a dedicated user like you! :smiley:

Thanks, FoA! Yours was too cool not to make the list!
And of course I hadn’t forgotten yours, TDIT, I just somehow ended up putting the entire list in alphabetical order! I don’t really know why, but I put a lot of things in alphabetical order…

Thanks EJE! :slight_smile: I take it yours is made up of your three favourite Pixar characters?

Haha, no prob OWP. Do you happen to be a school librarian or work part-time at a store/supermarket? I worked at a public library for community service once and I now arrange my books according to subject!

Nah, I don’t know about favorites. I like them plenty though! I honestly don’t know why I choose those to be my names. My usernames on other sites are nothing like this one.

Ironically, TDIT, I haven’t worked at any of those places… I think my organizational abilities must lie with my movie collection. When it was really small, I didn’t think about where I put them, but the bigger it got, the more I started becoming aware of where I was putting them. I sometimes would sit on the floor surrounded by all my DVDs trying to decide how to arrange them! By date received, by title, by director’s name… and then weird things like by case color 8D I eventually settled on alphabetical title listing, and now I have the tendency to take notice of arrangement of things!
I must mention another cool username! LittleMissDisappear, whose name I saw on today’s birthdays, has an extremely clever name! When I was looking for a username here, I was trying so hard to find something like that – a name based off a random line from a Pixar film, like those of lazerenvy237, Now Has Guilt, and GasDuude. They’re such cool name ideas! I wasn’t able to come up with a name like that here, but on another forum I joined later I named myself RemyFoundAMushroom. Why? Because A) I joined on June 29th, Ratatouille’s release date and B) I find that line ridiculously funny for some reason…

That is actually quite amazing TDIT! You have combined your love for Cars and theatre, whilist spelling out yor entire name! Positively Brilliant! :smiley: