Who is your favorite animated character?

I prefer Toothless. He is just too cute. But Stitch had personality…

Dug was actually a bit of a disappointment for me. :frowning:
I really looked forward to seeing him in Up. He looked so cute in all the trailers! But he got very little attention in the movie, and when he did he was mostly just the stereotypical dog character. He was still adorable though!

Oh my how could I have possibly forgotten about Toothless? He’s the best fictional dragon ever, really. I like his design and he’s adorable. And of course Hiccup too. He’s cool.

Last time I saw Lilo and Stitch was when I was five/six years old. So I don’t remember the character, really. xD

I hope you get to see it soon!

Aw, I wuv Toothless!!! He’s so cute! I love him so much. I love Stitch, but Toothless would be a better pet. :stuck_out_tongue:

EJE: You know, I have a black lab. If he was yellow, and I didn’t name him Napoleon in 2006, he would be Dug. :stuck_out_tongue:

Zinem: I guess so, too. But I love it, and I admit, I cried at the end. Despite Miley Cyrus’ terrible voice over. :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t have anything against celebrity voice actors, but Miley didn’t work for Penny. She sounded too obviously old to be playing a 12-year-old. :stuck_out_tongue:

Exactly. I usually overlook such details, but she…wow. That was just God-awful

I like that name, Napoleon. It was the name of one of my pigs in High School!

I also like Puss in Boots. I think he is my favorite Dreamworks character.

I can’t beside between him or Toothless as my favorite Dreamworks character!

Ichigo is my most favorite character in Bleach anime. i totally hooked with the show after enjoy spell-building Bleach episodes storyline, which suddenly start with throwing light on Ichigo. I totally bewitch with the show after that and never missed it’s single episode.

Oh I believe Ichigo in bleach is a really funny character. My twin bro loves him though.

I don’t like Puss. He always leads my thoughts to Shrek, despite my love of cats. However, I <3 Toothless tremendously. Just as much as Woody and Rapunzel.

EJE: Thanks! I named him. :smiley:

I believe my second favorite animated female character is Helen Parr. And my fave will always be Violet.

Those are good characters!

I’ve noticed that my first list was mostly male. But here are my favorite females: Charlotte La Bouff (Princess and the Frog), EVE (WALL-E), and Punz (Tangled).

I’ve never been nuts for Violet, and that likely won’t change, but I like her more now then when I first saw thew movie. However, Helen is my favorite Pixar girl, tied with Jessie. I like her just as much as the Disney Princesses. In fact, she’s my personal role model(don’t shoot!!).

LOL, no reason to shoot you! Haha, I like Jessie a lot too!

I’ve actually never been a huge fan of Jessie but I still like her. I like whoever brought up EVE too, she’s a great character. My favourite character of all time though would be Sally. I just love her quick wit and I really admire her independence. She also can see the good in people and has really great heart. :smiley: And for a favourite Disney princess I would have to pick Ariel. Growing up I used to watch the Little Mermaid videos all the time, I wasn’t every really into the super girly ones like Sleeping Beauty. :stuck_out_tongue: It’s funny because I just dyed my hair redish the other day and I actually thought “I feel like Ariel!”

It’s hard to say what animated character is my favorite. I once would’ve proudly said Randall Boggs, but given how many people hate him, mostly for reasons having to do with him being reptilian or things he HAD to do, I’m not sure, anymore.

Take that back; two other favorites of mine would have to be Hiccup and Toothless, both from HTTYD. Toothless is self-explanatory for a reptile lover like me. As for Hiccup, I find it creepy how much his life, especially in the beginning, parallels to my own. :frowning:

I find it quite interesting how that seems to often be the case. We can find traits of ourselves in characters that also happen to be our favourites. I’ve read a couple of posts on here that seem to demonstrate this fact and I agree. I have strong personailty matches to Sally that I can see in myself. Funny how that works huh?

I’m going to guess that’s also one reason why movies with actual stories in them, as opposed to things like slasher horror films, are so popular: people have the opportunity to notice if they have anything in common with any characters within the film.