Who wants The Incredibles 2

I would also wanna see everyone age a little.

Yeah, that would be interesting to see.

I would not personally enjoy a movie where anyone in the family had aged more than like 2 years. But maybe I’m just crazy. That’s just my preference.

Well, I’ve stated before, there’s always the possibility of the hero/villain teamup if there’s a villain they can’t defeat. I’d like a sequel much better if it had both a new villain AND Syndrome, personally, because even I think having Syndrome as a villain again would get a little contrived.

So one of my friends sent me a message via facebook hearing rumors about a TI2 coming out in 2013. I’m not sure if it’s confirmable. But didn’t Brad Bird say he wanted to do a few live-action films first?

Arn’t their already 2 Pixar films set for 2013? Monster’s Universty and the Dinosaur film.

That’s what I thought too. I’ll go tell her that.

This is the page I saw on the topic:

starseeker.com/2013-movies/the-i … es-2-2013/

Something sounds quite fishy, though, as they said all the kids (including Violet) will have new voice actors because the voice talents grew up too much; but Sarah Vowell, the voice of Violet, is a grown woman (in her thirties, I believe). As much as I wish this were true, I don’t think it is. I had a bit of hope at first, but now I seriously doubt it. Besides, if it were really set to come out just two years from now, I think we would’ve heard about it.

Yes, it does sound fishy.

Even if it is real, I dont know, 3 Pixar movies a year?

I think the villian would be the Underminer if an Incredibles 2 were to happen. I would like to see Pixar release this in 2015 or 2016 but I doubt it’ll happen.

That was a very interesting article. However, it’s still a load of tar. There’s no factuality to that; you can tell because of the things it says.

I would laugh if it was real.

Me too.

I could understand getting new voice actors. But I just wish Pixar could clear up some of these rumors.

Yeah, I agree. First Toy Story 4 now this.

I know! Exactly! :unamused:

I don’t understand why everyone wants an Incredibles sequel. I personally don’t want one or a sequel to Pixar anytime soon but if Brad Bird has an interesting story for it and it lives up to the first one, I’ll go see it. Speaking of rumors, anyone remember “A Bugs’ Life 2” rumors from a couple years ago?

Never heard anything about “A Bugs’ Life 2”. Where did you find that information?

I found that on this article. pixarplanet.com/blog/exclusive-a … -2-in-2013 I guess it was just an April Fools Day joke.