Who wants to be a Millionaire?

I justed wanted to point out there was a question about Wall-e on the show today. It asked what the company was in the movie (I forget exactly how it was written). The contestant had to use the audience life line and to my surprise the top two answers were incorrect. Unfortunately for the contestant even while using the double dip life line she got the question wrong.

Too bad one of us wasn’t on there. The correct answer should have been BnL. Was that the answer?

yep, the only incorrect answer i can remember is monstorous inc.

I wish I could have seen it. It would be a question that I actually KNOW.

I wish I was the contestant. I would have answered it before the answer choices even showed up. :slight_smile:

I would have answered it when he uttered the first word of the question. xD

heh, heh
“What–”
“BUY N LARGE!”
"Uh…correct. :open_mouth: "

No, you know what? I take that back. I would have answered the accurate answer the moment he take in the breath needed to ask the question. :laugh:

I mean, seriously, who doesn’t know that it’s BnL? It’s such epic fail. :stuck_out_tongue:

~ Flare

Apparently, most of the Who Want’s to be a Millionaire audience doesn’t know. (I guess they don’t watch very many good movies)

I can also give the whole answers if i was the contestant there…:stuck_out_tongue:

I remember seeing that episode. I always wondered what the next questions in that category would have been.

These people need to go see WALL-E!