Who's your favorite Disney couple?

Thanks. I could never slam on Snow White. It kind of represents too much to me for me to ever do that.
I think I would feel better if I could articulate why I’m not fond of Snow White. I really hate it when I can’t explain why a feel certain way about something.
BTW, is there any love for Doppler and Amelia here? I know I feel kind of alone in my intense love for Treasure Planet, is there anyone else out there that ships them?

I have three favorite couples: Rapunzel & Flynn/Eugene, Nala & Simba, Tiana & Naveen.
I love all of them!
But I think every couple of Disney is good and nice in it’s on way.

^^Yay! Tiana and Naveen love!

Well, when I usually am asked this question I spit out “all the Pixar couples, of course!” But this isn’t the right thread for that… :slight_smile: As for the world of Disney animation…
Simba and Nala, or Simbala
Rapunzel and Flynn, or Flynnpunzel
Tiana and Naveen, or Navana
Aladdin and Jasmine, or Aladdmine
And of course, my possibly very favorite of them all, Felix and Calhoun!! (Whom I call Felhoun)
Of course, fact of the matter is, I generally love all of Disney’s couples (at least of the movies I’ve seen thus far). I’m sure many of you are wondering why I hold Felhoun to a higher place than the amazing Disney couples mentioned prior. Well… I think it’s because… [spoil]first of all, I love couples that start with a one-sided crush (like my huge obsessions with Malley (MaterXHolley) and Dippendy (DipperXWendy of Gravity Falls)) for some reason… I just get really attached to couples like that, and there is nothing that Felix says sweetly to her that isn’t insanely adorable. The second reason goes to that Calhoun’s side of it is very compelling; as far as we know, none of the Princesses ever were victim of the loss of a previous Prince, but lo and behold, we get Calhoun and her programmed tragic backstory. Yet, there’s something just delightful about the way these two characters from two insanely different games mesh just perfectly. I mean, I know I audibly "Awwwww!"ed at them while seeing it in theaters. And the fact that they got married at the end pretty much astonished me, as I’m used to only “Princess” movies ending like that, but it was exactly the perfect topper to it all. And the way they weaved that perfect love story through Wreck-It Ralph is one of the reasons I hold the film itself in such a high ranking.[/spoil] OK, now I’m done with all my mushy blubbering. You can get back to your lives now, citizens :mrgreen:

You love themn, too? :slight_smile:

OWP: Nice list! :slight_smile:
Eve: Yup. I like them because they’re a really realistic couple. They love each other, but they argue.

Yeah, you’re right!

I love them!! I am seriously kind of obsessed with Treasure Planet lately. Glenn got me the DVD for Valentine’s Day and I’ve watched it like 3 times already. I love all the characters, and I think Doppler/Amelia is a good couple. :slight_smile:

I also love(in no order):

Belle/Beast
Hercules/Meg
Rapunzel/Flynn
Tarzan/Jane
Aladdin/Jasmine
Eric/Ariel-Okay. I know Eric doesn’t have the strongest personality. However, he proves he would do ANYTHING for Ariel! And look at how he looks at her <3
Mulan/Shang
Kida/Milo
Phoebus/Esmeralda
Narcissus/Narcissus( :stuck_out_tongue: )

Good one!

I saw Tarzan yesterday, reaffirming my appreciation for one of my favorite Disney couples: Tarzan and Jane.

I also like Donald and Daisy. When you get down to it, they aren’t great ducks and are extremely flawed. Donald as an anger problem and is selfish. And Daisy is kind of a B and is mean to Donald. But in the end they are perfect for each other. Am I weird for liking such a couple?

Heehee, that’s cute and so true! I hadn’t ever really considered that before.

Yeah, I’ve been watching a Disney classic cartoon every day (since I got the WALT ap, I want to see all of them!) and House of Mouse. And Daisy is so mean! But really who else could match with Donald?

Let’s see, I do enjoy Rapunzel/Flynn, Tiana/Naveen, and Al/Jas.

Thanks!! And Tarzan is so sweet to Jane, even before they can communicate! It’s so perfect. <3

Nice list, IV! I don’t know how on earth I forgot to mention Shang and Mulan (or “Shanglan”) and Milo and Kida (or “Mika”)… they’re so cute! :3

I know! They’re both so awkward, and cute, they never even kiss! :smiley:

I don’t have one favorite, but Aladdin & Jasmine and Tarzan & Jane (not the movie, haha) come to mind for some reason.

Both adorable!

Two more to add to the list as of the last week: Kristoff and Anna (or Kristanna) and Eric and Ariel (or Eriel… not the best couple name 8D )! Between the cute awkwardness of Kristanna and the sweetness of Eriel, I can’t help but love these pairs X3

Hmm I used to like Woody x Jessie the best from Toy Story films but Toy Story 3 flick destroyed my hopes and dreams for that one :frowning:

I like Micky x Minnie a lot as far as Disney classics go, they act like a married couple  :sunglasses: 

From the Goofy movie flicks I supported P.J x the poet girl from the sequel and Goofy x Silvia , if only they did a third flick and had them married and included her in other Disney projects :angry:

My favorite Disney couple title goes to Aladdin films / series Aladdin x Jasmin, I thought as far as movies to TV shows they handled them best.

Honorable mentions..From TV shows Kim Possible x Rob Stoppable and Jake x Rose from American Dragon Jake 

Long.

I really like animal movies, so I am partial to Simba and Nala. They have such chemistry as cubs, and their love song is very emotional and sweet.