Who's your favorite Disney couple?

I feel like you drilled into my brain and stole that quote :unamused: :wink: .

I love Violet and Tony, but there are ones from other movies that I like. Rapunzel and Eugene, Bob and Helen, and some others I can’t remember right now.

Great pairings Vi, I feel the same. You mentioned my favorite pairings… all of them.

:slight_smile: . Guess that’s why we’re friends. We think alike :wink: .

Oh, Flick and Atta are cool, too. Wall-E and Eve. Oh, shoot! How could I forget Carl and Ellie? They’re like third on my list after Violet and Tony and Bob and Helen.

I noticed that they are all pixar pairings. :wink:

Yeah, Pixar’s got the best :wink: .

Amen to that. :wink:

I don’t necessarily hate them, but I somewhat despise Mike and Celia from Monster’s Inc. :laughing:

My favorites are probably Rapunzel/Flynn, Carl/Ellie, Wall-E/Eve, Rose/Prince Charles? (whoever the couple from Sleeping Beauty was :stuck_out_tongue: ), and Lightning/Sally. :sunglasses:

I don’t really like Flik/Atta, because they seem somewhat unrealistic as a couple.

I’m actually kind of a Princess Aurora (aka Briar Rose)/Prince Phillip fan as well, mainly because they’ve known each other for a long time, so that somewhat makes up for their sudden falling in love scenario. Plus, I would argue that both characters are some of the hottest/prettiest in any Disney film. Not the most interesting personality-wise, but looks? Oh yes.

I really never saw them together either.

I despise crossover pairings!! I love that some of you guys really said that. :smiley: I also sort of hate Celia/Mike, because Celia is annoying!!

Anyway, my favorite movie pair ever period, is Bob and Helen. <3 But I think most people knew that.

Pixar
Bob/Helen
Carl&Ellie
Buzz/Jessie
Wall-E/EVE

Disney
Belle&Adam(the Beast)
Aladdin/Jasmine
Flynn/Rapunzel
Ariel/Eric
Hercules/Megara
Tarzan/Jane
Phoebus/Esmeralda
Frollo/Gothel(haha just kidding)

I still wanna know who Bob and Helen meet.

I would love to know that.

I’m glad Quasi didn’t get the girl in the end of the original. It’s definitely a great invision of the same Disney cliche that always happens.

I agree. That bothers a lot of people, but I think it’s one of the things that makes the movie great.

It sent a message you don’t always have to get someone to be happy, they runined that message in the 2nd.

The sequel was just dreadful. Just Disney wanting to make a cash grab like the other sequels.

I’m really surprised there’s no Snow White 2. If there is, I have been living under a rock.

I don’t remember there being a Snow White 2.

Let’s hope not, it’s better if their isn’t.