Who's your favorite Disney couple?

Both adorable!

Two more to add to the list as of the last week: Kristoff and Anna (or Kristanna) and Eric and Ariel (or Eriel… not the best couple name 8D )! Between the cute awkwardness of Kristanna and the sweetness of Eriel, I can’t help but love these pairs X3

Hmm I used to like Woody x Jessie the best from Toy Story films but Toy Story 3 flick destroyed my hopes and dreams for that one :frowning:

I like Micky x Minnie a lot as far as Disney classics go, they act like a married couple  :sunglasses: 

From the Goofy movie flicks I supported P.J x the poet girl from the sequel and Goofy x Silvia , if only they did a third flick and had them married and included her in other Disney projects :angry:

My favorite Disney couple title goes to Aladdin films / series Aladdin x Jasmin, I thought as far as movies to TV shows they handled them best.

Honorable mentions..From TV shows Kim Possible x Rob Stoppable and Jake x Rose from American Dragon Jake 

Long.

I really like animal movies, so I am partial to Simba and Nala. They have such chemistry as cubs, and their love song is very emotional and sweet.