Who's your favorite Disney Hero?

Yes. Would Beast be one? He wasn’t very ncie at first.

Probably, because in any other movie, he would be the obstacle, and Gaston would be the love interest.

Found a link to anti heroes.

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q= … jnjiW3UnPg

True, bobbed hair on Western women didn’t become fashionable until the 1920s, and even then people had problems with it.

But then again, it’s not like she choose that hair length. Flynn only had a couple of seconds to cut it. I think people would understand. And we don’t know for sure if her hair could grow now.

I’ve only seen it once, but I’d like to think that her hair would grow again, but it would be brown and not magical. I could be wrong, though.

There are reasons to support both sides. Her one piece of brown hair was still short. But she could have been cutting it repeatidly over the years to hide it.

I forgot about that.

It makes me much less miserable to assume it grows back. 8D

I’m think she said it never grows back in the camp seen or around there.

Do Pixar movies count? If yes, then probably the Incredibles.

Do side characters count, too? Because as well as Tarzan and Mulan, I also really like Shang.

Shang is awesome. I like him too.

I really like his voice, his personality, and well, everything about him.

Same here.

If it has the Disney brand in it. Yes, it count’s. You can count the guy off Flubber if you want to.

Ooh, Shang. :smiley: Yes, I like him too!

He is awesome!!! 8D I’m glad I’m not alone on that one. I thought I was crazy, but I like him just as much as Mulan herself.

I liked all of the characters in Mulan. That one skinny guy that freaked out about stuff was pretty funny, but he’s not really a hero, though.

Since The Scarecrow of Romney Marsh is technically considered Disney, I’m going to say that Dr. Syn is one of my favorite Disney heroes. :smiley: He’s awesome [spoil]and cute.[/spoil]

I’ve already posted his picture on PP about 500 times, but I’ll post a different one. :smiling_imp:
scarecrow2 (203x203).jpg
:smiley: <3

Hey, I like that photo. :wink:

Anyone fell that any hero is overrated?