Who's your favorite Disney Hero?

As a guy, I wouldn’t understand. :laughing:

But that’s what I heard.

As a straight guy that is. One can still be a guy and understand.

Personally for me, I think Flynn Rider, Prince Naveen, and David are the cutest Disney guys. They’re not the most heroic, but whatevs.

When I saw Lilo and Stitich in theaters I thought it was weird that his name was David. I can’t think of too many character’s with the same name as me.

David does look good. 8D I like a lot of Disney characters, but they usually have red or blonde hair. I think the beast as a human has some of the best hair. <3

Thanks girls, I do look handsome do I. 8D jk.

8D Haha.

I usually don’t like long hair on men, but it works on him because he’s all 18th century! :laughing: So it looks good with his outfit.

Who, Tarzan, or Adam? I like both.

I was responding to you saying that the Beast as a human has the best hair.

Oh, okay. I hate that it’s long, I just meant that I love the color. Sorry for the vagueness. 8D

No problem! I don’t like long hair on men either, but it does work for him, considering the time period.

Which female hero has the best hair? I alway’s did like Belle’s. I also like Jane’s.

Sleeping Beauty.

Of course I’m not counting the photo realistic hair of Rapunzel.

She has pretty good hair. I also like Violet’s.

The length of the hair doesn’t matter a whole lot to me, it just depends on how it frames the person’s face and works with their personality. I kind of like long hair on SOME guys…i.e. Jimmy Page. But I was never fond of the fact that the human Beast’s form had long hair. It just doesn’t seem incredibly fitting to me. I dunno. 8D

I think it was fitting for the film’s historical timeline.

Surprised no one has said Rapunzel yet. The movie is about her hair. 8D

I did. Look:

I think Belle and Ariel have fantastic hair!!

The beast’s(Adam) hair doesn’t bother me so much, it’s just odd. But better than Rapunzel with short hair. :unamused:

Watch Beast have magic hair…while a beast.