Who's your favorite Disney Hero?

Eh, Superman isn’t dumb though. 8D But I see what you mean. I loved Meg myself. But I’m a Susan Egan nerd, so… 8D

Yeah, but the movie has some tie-ins with Superman.

Yeah, there are quite a bit of references in there. The whole “Go the Distance” thing is ripped right out of Rocky.

How is he Superman besides being strong?

I was wondering that myself, because Superman is pretty smart.

I was talking about tie-ins the Hercules movie had with the Superman movie, not how the two characters were alike.

Well, what are the tie-ins then?

I can think of some, but I guess those are the other way around: part of the Superman mythos being based on the Greek mythology.

There’s a few of them, but I’ll list a couple. I haven’t seen Superman a long time so I could be dead wrong.

1. Protagonists finds out that they have super natural powers.

2. Potagonists find out they they have a father who is a god.

3. Both protagonists fall in love with a women who constantly needs to be saved.

If Robin Hood counts then I think I’d pick him :slight_smile:

Too general. Those aspects repeat over and over in fiction over history (Greek mythology being one of its first instances).

You may be interested in reading Joseph Campbell’s The Hero with a Thousand Faces or the character archetypes of Vogler so that you can have a better view on the literary hero’s journey.

He totally does! I like him too.

Do video game only characters count? If so, Sora from Kingdom Hearts.

He is a part of Disney, so yeah, he is.

This is a really hard question. I think of more I love every time I think on it. 8D Probably Tarzan for me, though. I tend to mostly fall in love with the female characters in Disney movies, but I really love Tarzan and the beast/Adam.

Which Beast you like more. In his beast form or his human form for like the 2 minutes he is seen like that.

I agree Virginia, Tarzan is my favorite after Mulan.

I love Mulan a lot too. She and Kida are the only tough Disney girls. :stuck_out_tongue: Of course I like Belle better, but if we mean hero specifically in an action type sense, then Mulan is very high on my list.

Well, obviously the human form is more attractive, but the beast form is so awesome and kick-@$$, so I love both equally.

Really? I heard many girls say that don’t like him in his human form.

I don’t understand that. His eyes and nose are perfect!

Meh, he’s alright.