You have just about the same list as I do, LovePixar! :smiley:

Nice list LovePixar! Here’s mine

1. Ellie
  2. Dug
  3. Carl
  4. Russell
  5. Kevin
  6. Muntz

I think my favourite has to be either Carl or Dug. Carl is just so sweet, I really sympathise for him. I just want to squeeze him <3 And then Dug, Dug makes me want another Golden Retriever pup! He is just so gorgeous and funny. N’aww!

Probably Kevin. She got me since her first apparition.

I also love Carl and Ellie, Muntz is an awesome villain, Russell is the best laugh ever and Dug is adorable even when I don’t like dogs. And don’t forget the house, a character by itself.

So you have a perfect cast on a perfect movie.

Carl’s a good character because he changes a lot. I also like Charles,one of Pixars best villians. I say it may be a tie for them.

I think I’m the only person who has Ellie as a favorite character!

^ No, you aren’t. She’s partially my favorite, tied with Kevin. I’m totally in love with Ellie’s character.

Same here! But in the end, I end up loving them all about equally. It’s just such a good cast. :slight_smile:

I can tell you like Ellie Leirin, from you drop dead beautiful sig!

Yes, what an awesome signature. A serious contender for the next Pixar Planet Awards.

I love Ellie. Her character is loud and crazy, and she balances out Carl’s shyness perfectly. I love Carl and Ellie as a couple, and as individuals.
And Muntz was a fantastic villain.

Oh geez guys, thanks! :smiley: The compliments really just keep pouring in! xD And it’s cool that you think that, rock-itpop, I think we’re in a minority here about Muntz. I consider him one of the most intimidating Pixar villains.

I also love Muntz. His voice is awesome, like his design. And I love adventurers and the blimp… well you maybe noticed I’m named after it :smiley:

Thats why he’s in my sig.

Yaya, another Ellie fan! Ellie is getting so much love lately.

I can’t decide. Monsters, Inc. is the same way. I love all the characters so much I can’t have a favorite! :slight_smile:

My favorite is Dug. Well, I have a weakness for dogs, including animated ones. He is not the deepest character in the story, but he’s adorable, he’s devoted, he has a dead-on behavior of a golden retriever, and he reminds me of my friend’s dog.
However, as I’ve already said somewhere, Carl and Ellie are my favorite Pixar couple.

all of them, but I admire

Muntz & Fredricksen personalities

I like all of the characters. Literally. But I’ll go with Carl.

Not alot of characters to choose from, so … Carl - Muntz - Dug. In that order.
Russell was annoying (i’m convinced his character was meant to be that way)