Who's Your Favorite Up Character?

Yes, what an awesome signature. A serious contender for the next Pixar Planet Awards.

I love Ellie. Her character is loud and crazy, and she balances out Carl’s shyness perfectly. I love Carl and Ellie as a couple, and as individuals.
And Muntz was a fantastic villain.

Oh geez guys, thanks! :smiley: The compliments really just keep pouring in! xD And it’s cool that you think that, rock-itpop, I think we’re in a minority here about Muntz. I consider him one of the most intimidating Pixar villains.

I also love Muntz. His voice is awesome, like his design. And I love adventurers and the blimp… well you maybe noticed I’m named after it :smiley:

Thats why he’s in my sig.

Yaya, another Ellie fan! Ellie is getting so much love lately.

I can’t decide. Monsters, Inc. is the same way. I love all the characters so much I can’t have a favorite! :slight_smile:

My favorite is Dug. Well, I have a weakness for dogs, including animated ones. He is not the deepest character in the story, but he’s adorable, he’s devoted, he has a dead-on behavior of a golden retriever, and he reminds me of my friend’s dog.
However, as I’ve already said somewhere, Carl and Ellie are my favorite Pixar couple.

all of them, but I admire

Muntz & Fredricksen personalities

I like all of the characters. Literally. But I’ll go with Carl.

Not alot of characters to choose from, so … Carl - Muntz - Dug. In that order.
Russell was annoying (i’m convinced his character was meant to be that way)

^ Now that you say it, I’ve always considered that.

Up is probably the Pixar film with the least wide variety of colorful secondary characters.

It has the fewest characters at all. :slight_smile:

Russell and AJ

Awesome! He’s not my favorite but AJ (and George) are pretty overlooked.

Well, most character with their screen-time are overlooked. at least they’ve got a short film of their own!

I still need to watch that short in its entirety. :blush: But George and AJ are pretty okay for the time they had. I just wish they hadn’t said those foul things about Carl as he went inside. :imp:

I hope you’ve checked it out! But yeah they’re total jerks.

My favorite Up characters are Carl, Russell, Dug, Kevin, Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Omega, George, AJ, Ellie…

I don’t know what I said when I last responded here forever ago. But I watched Up a couple weeks ago, and I forgot how much fun Kevin was. And Russell is great of course too, and don’t get me started on Dug! Ellie is fantastic as well. She’s only physically present in the first 15 minutes, but she’s a major character for the rest of the film in spirit and memory.