Why do some Pixar movies get so little merchandising?

Whooah, this is great news!! I guess I’d better start saving up :slight_smile:

You really like him, too, don’t you Leirin?

Brace yourselves my fellow Pixarians, this is just the first of the many products to come!

[url]Toysrus.com, The Official Toys”R”Us Site - Toys, Games, & More

Whoo! I just already went to Toys 'R Us this week and got the Interactive WALL-E. <3 (Now I was going to get the U-Command one when it comes out, but apparently I seem to have gotten a little over-excited for this other one… 8D )

Disney Store recently added Dot, Flik, and Heimlich plushes to their website. I’m really happy seeing Bug’s Life getting some attention. :slight_smile:

Whoa! I didn’t even notice that yet! Well, thanks for telling me, K9Girl! In fact, I’m gonna go check it out right now…

EDIT: Oh my gosh, look! EVE and WALL-E plushies have returned, too! And did you notice they also have a sketchbook ornament of Mike and Sulley at Boo’s door this year?

Now let’s see them bring back some Ratatouille stuff…

evspixarfan2012

It’s awesome that they’re giving A Bug’s Life and WALL-E more attention, though I have to admit I’m disappointed that their toys are relatively small beanbags instead of bigger plush toys. :neutral_face:

And yeah, Ratatouille stuff would be great. I still want a Remy plush.

And speaking of Ratatouille stuff, I wish I had one of them “Remy-in-a-Jar” things! :stuck_out_tongue: Which is something I usually see on Amazon and eBay… :unamused:

…They sell Remy in a jar? :confused:

No, Villainess–I didn’t say that. I said, Amazon and eBay is where you’ll find it. So I’m very sorry if I caused some confusion on you. 'Cause I was only stating that from a lot of my previous searches on those 2 sites, it makes me wish I had it. Therefore, I was in no way referring to Disney Store–rather, the other 2 sites I usually visit when searching for Pixar stuff in general. And if you ever visit Amazon and eBay, you won’t believe all the variety of Pixar merchandise that will be seen before your very eyes! Usually gets me jealous every time…

evspixarfan2012

I was referring more to the concept that anyone sold Remy in a jar.

Like, isn’t that the basic equivalent of making merchandise of Russell tied to a chair, or Mr. Incredible in Syndrome’s electric prison? Him being in a jar is supposed to be a bad thing.

Actually, the Remy-in-a-Jar thing is more like an “action figure in a rolling thing” kind of toy. Kind of like those “hamsters in their hamster balls” toy things we sometimes see, where the batteries are required to make them roll across the floor.

Attention everyone! Better check the Toys 'R Us site and see for yourself…for the Pixar line of ThinkWay Toys has officially returned! :nerd:

^ It’s pretty impressive. I’m looking forward to their line for Toy Story That Time Forgot.

Nemo, Incredibles, WALL-E, Up…you name it. (Oh, I just can’t believe this! All that sudden comeback we’re seeing right now.)

Ugh, going to Toys ‘R Us’ site and typing in Pixar is painful. You could add up the merchandise from The Incredibles, Ratatouille, A Bug’s Life, Up, and WALL-E and I don’t even think it’d reach one page. Meanwhile, Cars seems to take up at least half of every page.

It’s still weird, regardless of what type of toy it is.

Uh, Villainess? Try using the technique of going into “Brands”, then to the T’s, select “Thinkway”, and rearrange the search results to “Newest arrivals”. You will see the just-now returned Pixar stuff pictured first, as you scroll with the arrow on the right. And there they will stop after a certain point. That there’s my advice on the easier search.

I wasn’t really looking specifically for Thinkway, I was browsing whatever the store had.

Let’s just say that the ThinkWay Pixar toys are mainly what I’m after from there…for now.

And, as I may or may not have mentioned already, Disney Store still has yet to bring back merchandise for at least one other film and that is Ratatouille. (Oh me gosh I’m so excited…I just can’t stop thinking about this second chance! And from which we fans have finally been given…)

evspixarfan2012

I think it’s time to update this thread…recently my sister came over to visit for her birthday and it turned out one of her relatives had found a 2-in-1 Trouble!/Memory game pack with a Pixar theme on it…over at our area’s local Wal-Mart store behind our house!

Also I’m still regularly visiting DisneyStore.com, Toys 'R Us, and Hallmark…and I’ve also found some Pixar clothing over at Hot Topic as well. ;-p