Will CARS 2 beat FINDING NEMO in Domestic Box Office ?

Thanks for the link, Bryan!!

I think he’s just talking about all of Pixar’s movies, not Cars 2. But if he is talking about Cars 2, I’m trying to figure out what it may be!! :laughing:

That terrible trash that doesn’t even deserve the name of Pixar is the third current highest grossing film from that company? Cars 2 better beat it so that it can disappear off the charts for good.

Brave will beat it if Cars 2 doesn’t.

Are you referring to Finding Nemo? It seems you’re holding some sort of irrational hatred for that movie, and it can’t be healthy. Go take a deep breath!

No, Finding Nemo is good. It is the second highest grossing film for Pixar. I am talking about UP, which was a terrible movie, and for goodness sake should not have been made by Pixar. Even Dreamworks, a company I hate, could have done that film better. It just doesn’t suit Pixar.

Up is great. You’re crazy-talking. Go take a walk or something.

Having said that, you’re entitled to your opinions.

If you’re terribly rude, which you are, you’re not welcome here.

If you want to be disrespectful and rude, go somewhere else, but be respectful here.

The only thing that’s trash is your absolutely disgusting behavior.

Don’t worry about it. Let it go, don’t let this argument happen, its really not worth it.

I’m sorry, but how is giving my opinion being rude? I was not lashing out against any person. I was merely saying that this film, which does not even deserve the Pixar brand name, should not be third highest gorssing Pixar film either. Each Pixar film can be summed up in one word, except Up, and it is too realistic, boring, and just like too many other movies to be Pixar.

Toys, insects, monsters, fish, superheroes, cars, rats, robots, don’t even know WHAT to put for Up.

That’s a completely rational and justified reason to call something trash, eh?

I love UP to death, and I am so pleased to see it as the third highest grossing pixar film and the number 9 of Buena Vista (Disney) in history, I can’t see why you hate it, but I respect your opinion, however I recommend you to rewatch it again, it is so flawless, charming, lovely, etc., this is the first time I hear someone hating that much on a masterpiece film as UP, take it easy LoF

PS: this is telling you a 23 years old man

I agree entirely. Seriously, this is not the place to bash any Pixar movie, because each one has fans here. I try to respect opinions, but if you can’t avoid expressing yours so offensively, then your opinions become invalid and worthless.

Yeah,no Pixar movie(while not perfect) is trash…They are all special… :slight_smile:

Personally, Up is the last Pixar film I would expect someone to hate.

Even though it will do well, I don’t think it will make as much as Finding Nemo.

not only you, investors and hollywood critics predicted 2 years ago that UP would flop
at the box office and that would sure be the first pixar film to fail, once again our favorite studio proved them they were wrong, it became so successful and exceeded all expectations,

You think people would shut their mouths by now. I mean by not judging the movies before they come out.

I too was expecting Up to fail. Not fail fail (I knew it would make over it’s budget) but fail on Pixar terms. I was happily wrong.

I didn’t even want to see Up, because I thought I was “too old” and “too cool” to see it (in 7th grade… :smiley:) But it completely changed my life, and I fell in love with everything Pixar :smiley:

But I think Cars 2 has a great chance at beating Finding Nemo. I mean, little kids that weren’t around before are going to want to drag their parents to the theater, then there are the kids that grew up with them and are now between 7-ish and will want to see it, and then there’s all of us. With Finding Nemo, people were taking a chance, but everyone knows these characters and with the franchise as big as it is, I have a feeling it’ll beat Nemo out :smiley:

I like that optimism Evangeline!

Only a month more, and we’ll see!