Winter Production Internship 2013

Knowing December is closing in, and the number ‘13’ is soon to be a constant element in our calendars, I get more and more anxious wondering whether or not I will receive that pivotal phone call from a Pixarian for further instructions regarding a initial interview for the 2013 Winter Production Internship I applied for back in October.

This is not my first time applying, however, I’m hoping persistance may help me stand out a bit when it comes to the many applicants I am sure are just as eager to hear a reply.

My question today, if any can answer, is how long after an application to Pixar Animation Studios is submitted does someone here back for a Winter Internship?

Sincerely,
The Hopeful, Passionate, & Anxious - Ashley S. :nerd:

I applied to the same internship and so I’m waiting with you. This is the fourth time I’ve applied to an internship and sadly, will have to be the last because I’ll no longer be considered a “recent graduate.”
I got super excited when I saw that about two weeks after I submitted, a Pixar production assistant looked at my LinkedIn account. So… hopefully we’ll hear soon.

How funny; a fellow Ashley. :smiley:
Glad to know we’re in the same boat. This is also my fourth time applying. By next Summer, it would be a year since graduation.
Time flies…

I was told by an ex-intern, now production coordinator at Pixar that he recieved a call almost 2 months after applying, so I like to believe there’s still hope for us.

Thanks for the reply! Best of luck to you!

Ashley S.

Ironically, I just got the e-mail today from recruiting saying the following:

Oh, well… one day…

Keeping Faith,
-Ashley S.

Aww, sorry about the rejection.
I haven’t received any word yet.
What I like to believe when I submit is the longer that it takes for them to get back to me, the longer they thought about me. My old college roommate applied for an internship a few years ago and got her rejection a week later, whereas I didn’t hear for a month. So, I’m going to believe that they considered you very seriously, since they exceeded their one-month promised deadline.

Keep up the good work! Hopefully one day we can meet at Pixar. :slight_smile:

I like that ‘Hopefully’ :smiley:

Also, it makes sense… the longer you wait, the longer you’re being considered.

GOOD LUCK TO YOU!!! Let us now how it turns out!

Best Regards,
Ashley S.

P.S. Hope to stay in touch!

I am totally agree with what you said,but my English is poor, sometiomes I don’t know how to express my feeling,I just want to make some friends who can help me in my English and share the happiness with each other.