You know you have _____ fever when...

The Star Swordsman - Ha-ha! Yes, indeed. :laughing:

You know you have Cars fever when you randomly check under the back “wing” of a Porsche to see if there’s a tattoo underneath it.

– Mitch

TSS: You know you have Pixar Planet Fever when you post 10 times a day and change your avi or sig at least twice a month!

TS2: Well, for me, I think I post more than ten times a day. :unamused: :laughing:

You have Incredibles Fever when you have seen it in every language possible.

You know you have Monsters, Inc. fever when you drew a picture of Mike Wazowski and of Boo wearing a Monsters, Inc. hat on your math homework.
You know you have Finding Nemo fever when you drew pictures of clownfish on your math homework.
You know you have Up fever when you drew pictures of a house flying with baloons on your math homework.
You know you have The Incredibles fever when you drew the Incredibles logo on your math homework.
You know you have all-out Pixar fever when you want ornaments of all their movies on your Christmas tree!
You know you have Knick Knack fever when you want to have that little snowman up on your tree.
You know you have For the Birds fever when you write an essay paragraph on that short film.

(Imitating Pearl) “Beat that!” 8D

whoa! how do u write an essay on a short film?

You have Incredibles fever when you think about Violet parr durring the song “never Had A Dream Come True” or any other romantic song.

wallerat: Oh, it wasn’t one for school- it was a practice foreign language essay my parents urged me to write, and it could have been about anything. So, I summarized For the Birds and translated it.

ha! nice…
btw, i keep forgetting to tell u, luv ur sig!

You have got Incredibles fever when you brainstorm endless ways the Incredibles movie could continue.

This thread is hilarious.

You know you have W.A.L.L.·E. fever when you hummed the track M.-O. again and again when you were cleaning your room.

You know you have Lifted fever when you stare at the sky in a summer night.

I could have writen that :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

You know you have Ratatouille fever when you start wondering what the characters would look like in real life.

You know you have WALL*E fever when:

1. You bought the WALL-E soundtrack on you iPod or other music system
  2. You get excited even at the mention of the word “WALL*E”
  3. You pause the movie and draw what’s on the screen
  4. You have a WALL*E calendar
  5. You’ve memorized the words to “Put On Your Sunday Clothes” and hum it daily
  6. You can sing the BnL Jingle
  7. You typed up the BnL Jingle on the computer
    8: You recorded the BnL Jingle, the WALL*E song, and the BnL Logo sound on your phone
  8. You can’t get the WALL-E song from the soundtrack you downloaded out of you head
  9. You watch WALL*E beginning to end: including until after the credits
  10. You wonder why [spoil]they have the BnL Logo[/spoil] at the very end of WALL*E
  11. You theorize about WALL*E sequels when you see what happens in # 11
  12. You wish a real WALL*E was made
  13. You know that a real-life-sized-remote-controlled WALL*E actually was made
    15)You wish a real EVE, M-O, PRT-Y, VAQ-M, AUTO, oh heck, you wish a real Axiom with all robots was made
  14. You want to live on the Axiom
  15. You memorized what WALL*E, EVE, and M-O stand for
    18: You took the time to type this list
  16. All of the above

Note: This is a list of what I do/ want :open_mouth:

Note: All of these apply to me!!!

Signs if you have Cars fever:

1.) You have the soundtrack on your iPod (well, any mp3 player for that matter).
2.) You write Cars fanfiction non-stop.
3.) You watch Cars whenever it’s on TV, even if it plays twice in a row.
4.) You can say everyline of the movie as long as it’s not a crowd or two lines said at the same time with the exact same emotion and tone.
5.) You’re pretty good at imitating most of their voices as well as your voice will let you.
6.) You play the video game (both actually) so many times, you know your favorite character to play as’ lines just as well as the movie (refer to number 4).
7.) You’re afraid that one day, your DVD will not work from watching it too many times.
8: You talk about it so many times that you annoy your non-Cars-loving friends to the point of anger.
9.) You have a Cars calendar in your room.
10.) You have a Cars poster in your room.
11.) You have a Cars comfortor/sheets.
12.) You went to Build-a-Bear and made a bear with a redish tint to its fur and put it in a red NASCAR suit and named it Lightning McQueen.
13.) Your computer has so many pictures of Cars on it.
14.) You draw the cars (normal, humanized, whatever way you feel) all of the time.
15.) You wish that there was more info on Cars 2 and check daily for more.
16.) Anytime there is a commercial for a Cars product or that it’s gonna be on or something, you have to watch it.
17.) You watch a documentary on the 1950’s and easily point out a Hudson Hornet driving by on there.
18.) You watch car auctions on TV sometimes and hope to see a Hudson Hornet like Doc,a Chevy Impala like Ramone, or a Mercury like Sheriff.
19.) You easily recognize the rat on Beverly Hills Chihuahua as Cheech Marin who plays as Ramone in under a second.
20.) You have crushes on at least one of the characters.
21.) You wish you lived in Radiator Springs.
22.) You pretend the characters are your friends and that they live near you.
23.) Your favorite colors are the ones of your favorite colors (for Ramone it’s all the colors he wears in the movie and the short.)
24.) You hear a song that fits one of the characters and want to make a video on YouTube about them with that song.
25.) You have the sequal’s release date memorized like your name.
26.) You have a sudden need to buy a Hudson Hornet or another car from the movie that isn’t custom (like Lightning and Mater) for your first or next car.
27.) You notice easily that Doc makes a guest appearance in The Incredibles when Bob has the arm of the robot (whatever it’s name is) in the town and pray he doesn’t get hurt.
28.) You hear the phrase “Lightning kills such-and-such people each year” and freak out.
29.) You see the word cars capitalized and the first thing that comes to mind is the movie.
30.) You love looking at the early sketches of the characters.
31.) You wish you had the original Cars story idea so you can compare the two since it was different at first.
32.) You take so many Cars personality quizzes that you’ve taken them all.
33.) You wish that you had your old Disney Adventures magazines that had the Cars comics in them for you want to read them over again.
34.) You and your neighbor who loves Cars also create up background stories for the main characters.
35.) You sware two characters of the movie have to be related.
36.) You are able to point out things in the movie no one has ever seen before.
37.) You make up a MySpace profile for a character of the movie
38.) You hate it whenever a character is not voiced by the real actor (with exception to Filmore and Doc since their voice actors died).
39.) You prayed that Paul Newman would make it out of his battle with cancer just so he could return to play as Doc in the sequal.
40.) You screamed with joy when you found out about a Cars sequal.
41.) You wish you lived in Emeryville so that you could see how they made Cars and have a chance to meet the actors.
42.) You have a need to take a Route 66 trip.
43.) You have the name of a Cars character as your username for everything you know of.
44.) The password for your computer is Cars related.
45.) Whenever you see the numbers 95, 51, 43, or 86, you automatically think of the characters those belong to.
46.) You wish that Lightning, Doc, Sally, Mater, and the others were all real people.
47.) You cry everytime you see the scene when Lightning has to say goodbye to Sally.
48.) You have played a game of Horse only using Mater, Doc, and Sally instead of horse as the word.
49.) You look up Cars artwork all of the time.
50.) Your favorite stories on fanfiction are pretty much all Cars stories.
51.) When you look at your garage, you say “This place is just like Doc’s.”
52.) You noticed that I made 51 be about Doc before you read this.
53.) You drive by an auto body place and automatically picture Doc working there.
54.) You go to the doctor’s and hope that Doc will give you your check up.
55.) You have given favorite foods to the characters even though they don’t eat food but fill up on gasoline.
56.) Your friends online are Cars lovers like you.
57.) You have worked your butt off to create this list or a list of your own.

I know it’s a loooooonnnnnng list. But all of these really do apply to me! Number 52 is just me showing trying to point out how clever I am with the movie. :wink: You don’t have to agree wiht all of these. No one can be the exact same as me. If they were, I’d flip. Hope you enjoyed my list!

WOW! I have a few…

1.) You already have more than 1,000 car coins in World of Cars online
2.) You can’t wait for this summer (world of cars online)
3.) You have more than 50 mini cars
4.) You need to go to California Adventure the day Cars land opens
5.) You count down the days until cars 2 (825)
6.) You went to see Bolt December 12th ( and still remember that was the date Tokyo Mater came out)
7.) You bought at least 75% of the Cars merchandise at the Disney Store
8.) You have a picture of you, Mater, and Lightning which you took at Disney World
9.) You sing Real Gone 24/7
10.) Your friends get tired hearing about Cars related subjects
11.) You decorate your binder with puffy Cars stickers even though you know the stickers are for 3 year olds :blush:
12.)You have more than one copy of the Cars DVD

That’s about the only things I can think of, and yes they all do apply to me

You know you have Cars fever when, after watching it for the second time ever, you run into your kitchen in socks and attempt to “Doc Hudson slide”. True story for me. Don’t know how it is I didn’t hurt myself doing that… 8D
You know you have WALL-E fever when you become inexplicably attached to little plants growing in cracks in the sidewalk. I remember back in 2008 eying one that I always saw when I would take a walk and thinking every time “I must take it home and plant it into a shoe! It could grow into a tree someday!” :mrgreen:

That doesn’t sound like a very good idea, but I suddenly really want to try that. 8D

Oh, how I missed doing this [in the WALL-E forum]!!!

Well, since this is for any movie…

You have MU fever when:

1. You’ve fallen in love all over with it after the second viewing
  2. You want several informational books on it (such as the FearBook)
  3. When Randall makes your favorite characters list after baking cupcakes, and you can’t seem to remember what exactly he wanted to do in MI that made him villainous in the first place (until you re-watch the movie).
  4. Humanized frat/sorority portraits
  5. It’s fanart hunting season!
  6. You want to know the other team’s initiations.
  7. Three words: Spin. Off. ADVENTURES!!!
  8. You become interested in the music of Marchfourth Marching Band

You know you have MU fever when, coming out of the theater from seeing it the first time, you initiate a bit of a quiet scare-off with your dad. It ended when I realized my little roar wasn’t as quiet as it probably ought to have been and caught the attention of a few moviegoers… :blush: :laughing:

Does it count if my heart skips a beat every time I see either WALL-E or EVE? (Mostly around WALL-E) <3

And then I get jealous every time I do an online search and come across any of these pieces of merchandise and wish I had it 'cause I love him so much? <3 <3 <3 <3

You know you have Toy Story fever when…

…every time someone says “to infinity”, you can’t resist saying “…and beyond!”
…you’re fascinated with flamenco because of Spanish Buzz.
…you hang on to your favorite toys because they bring back lots of good memories.
…you imagine that your toys go on awesome adventures while you’re gone.
…you tend to think of people who don’t like Toy Story (or anything Disney or Pixar) as agents of Zurg.